Tuesday, November 21, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: danab
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1985

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 57
Total: 57
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Reviews › Vendor/dealership Reviews › BozTec Rear Diff Skid
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
BozTec Rear Diff Skid
Review all local vendors here. One thread per vendor.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexVendor/dealership Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boztec
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:52 am    Post subject: Re: BozTec Rear Diff Skid Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Too late to be IN???

like Fatrat said, never too late to be in.
Send us the info and we'll add you on.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: BozTec Rear Diff Skid Reply with quote

Sent

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Boztec
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: BozTec Rear Diff Skid Reply with quote

Diff Skids are shipping today. I will email everyone their Tracking information later this afternoon.
Thanks Leonie
Boztec.

Boztec
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: BozTec Rear Diff Skid Reply with quote

Everyone should have their Fedex tracking information now. If you have questions please call me 510-551-1027

Thanks for participating in the group buy.

Leonie Bowers
Boztec

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: BozTec Rear Diff Skid Reply with quote

Leonie - You ROCK
I got my Boztec skid just 1/2 an hour ago. Only question I have is (And this will sound stupid) which way to the "U" bolts go? Over or under the skid?

Thank you for being an awesome vendor.

And, a little research voided my question above:

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
FatRat
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: BozTec Rear Diff Skid Reply with quote

I got home yesterday from the Glendale Fire Prevention Parade and was greeted by a nice big box that had been delivered while I was gone. Upon opening it I found a beautiful and well made diff skid. I pulled everything out to make sure it was all there and did a quick inventory in my head and was pleased to see that it was all there. Then I looked around for the next important thing that I thought would have been in the box and was disappointed when I didn't find it.

Leonie- can I get a couple of the stickers. The skid is awesome. Thanks for doing the group buy.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:33 am    Post subject: Re: BozTec Rear Diff Skid Reply with quote

Rat - I have two white ones that I can't use because I painted mine Yellow. You want em?

Boztec
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: BozTec Rear Diff Skid Reply with quote

There are certain people that did not get stickers in your packages. I have a list and will be sending those out next Monday for everyone. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Leonie

Boztec
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: BozTec Rear Diff Skid Reply with quote

Send me a PM with your addy and write Black Stickers and I will send them to you.
Leonie

calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: BozTec Rear Diff Skid Reply with quote

I am looking for some replacement parts so I headed to the website:
www.boztec.us.com/cont...oztec.html

I wrote an email and called the number. Does anyone have additional contact methods?

I am in need of the collar used to mount the skid in the front.

item needed:

more examples:
sli.mg/a/WH2ZqW
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: BozTec Rear Diff Skid Reply with quote

I had one fall off when I took mine off for Malta Jo to measure. I called them on the phone and had success that way, but it was a couple years ago. If you look around the roadways in Oro Valley, it's probably still lying out there.

Contact BozTec:

Contact BozTec to outfit your FJ Cruiser with quality products that are designed to last. Have a coupon code from a recent event? Please have it handy when placing your order. Gain peace of mind, get BozTec!

BozTec
2900 Main Street
Alameda CA, 94501
Phone: 510.459.6460
Fax: 510.523.3616
Email: sales @ boztec.us.com
Web: www.boztec.us.com

calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: BozTec Rear Diff Skid Reply with quote

thanks.. glad to hear I'm not alone on losing this piece.
Looks like that contact information is right from the CONTACT page that I linked to, so I am using the correct info.

I guess I'll give it a few more days.. and if no word, maybe a piece of snail mail might get me in contact.
All else fails, I guess I'll be contacting GMG for a solution.

Last edited by calichaos on Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: BozTec Rear Diff Skid Reply with quote

Leonie has always been good to AZFJ. Maybe when you talk to him you could ask about setting another Group buy up for the non-membership.

calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: BozTec Rear Diff Skid Reply with quote

Welp talked to the Boztec man... sounds like it will be a several weeks for part availability as a move in the past year has put the tools and machinery in a bit not ideal state of readiness for on-demand work. No biggie for me my mall crawler doesn't see many hazards threatening the rear differential.

He did *hint* that ~maybe~ first of the year another run of the skids would be happening and that a group buy could be in the cards.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: BozTec Rear Diff Skid Reply with quote

See, Sometimes you get REZULTZ by posting here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Vendor/dealership Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: