Thursday, October 19, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: DesertXplorer
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1979

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 73
Total: 74
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: Grinder > Home

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Reviews › Vendor/dealership Reviews › A Better View Autoglass - Windshields for FJ's!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
A Better View Autoglass - Windshields for FJ's!
Review all local vendors here. One thread per vendor.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 76, 77, 78  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexVendor/dealership Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: FRONT WINDSHIELDS FOR FJ S Reply with quote

thank you for the kudos it feels good to do the job right and have a happy customer we take alot of pride in what we do thanks again

azfj owners are the best
glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: FRONT WINDSHIELDS FOR FJ S Reply with quote

we have had a great response on this topic lots of emails and calls we would like to say thank you to all and we will keep up the rebates for allwindshields everyone might have just let us know what you have and well see what we can do

azfj owners are the best
glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: Re: FRONT WINDSHIELDS FOR FJ S Reply with quote

we have to add again sorry we just did another fj last night and we have to say everyone we have done jobs for are great people now the wife wants to get a fj to hang out and go on trail rides keep up the response thanx again

azfj owners are the best
FatB
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:04 am    Post subject: Re: FRONT WINDSHIELDS FOR FJ S Reply with quote

Smart woman!

greenhornet06
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: FRONT WINDSHIELDS FOR FJ S Reply with quote

I was the one that they replaced last night. They did an awesome job. Anyone who needs their windshield replaced needs to go with Bryan and Jen. The $100 helps out a lot too. Very Happy Thanks. The install took little time at all and it is the best windshield work I have received on the FJ. The other guys kept giving me problems. Whether it be with the moldings or with the type of windshield they use.

Also anytime you guys want to hitch a ride with me. Hit me up you have my number. If I am available we can hit the trails.

Thank you again,
Jonathan

greenhornet06
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:10 pm    Post subject: Re: FRONT WINDSHIELDS FOR FJ S Reply with quote

Also I gave my brother your card and he said that he would mention it to his Scion buddies. I hope that gets you more business.

dizzyspots
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject: Re: FRONT WINDSHIELDS FOR FJ S Reply with quote

OK...my windshield has a HUGE star right in my line of sight...got it on the way to Ouray last summer...I do NOT have glass coverage....I know, I know...but that's the reason for the delay
Can you PM me with a cost for me...out of pocket for the glass replacement..I am in Tucson

Mike
glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: FRONT WINDSHIELDS FOR FJ S Reply with quote

sounds great we'll do that sometime thanks for the offer and thank you for mentioning us toyour brother

azfj owners are the best
glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: FRONT WINDSHIELDS FOR FJ S Reply with quote

we will continue running the rebate for all not a club members just let us know what you have and we will get youtaken care of

azfj owners are the best
sicc_soul916
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: FRONT WINDSHIELDS FOR FJ S Reply with quote

Another thanks to Bryan and Jen. I actually had a small leak on my new windshield (understandable, these things happen) but Bryan and Jen were at my home the next business day and quickly fixed it. Thank you again for standing behind your work.

theROCKCruiser
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: FRONT WINDSHIELDS FOR FJ S Reply with quote

theROCKCruiser wrote:
Same here!!!!! The guy tried to deny that he caused it. He also scratched my paint on both sides of the pillars by the windshield! They said they'd fix it for me. But I just keep forgetting to go by the paint shop!

So, I've been hearing this annoying rattling noise since I got my windshield replaced. (By Safelite) Finally I couldn't stand it anymore so I started taking apart the area in front of the windshield to find all my clips broken..... ALL OF THEM! So I was curious, since you have more experience on Fj's and when they come out and try to fix and replace all that they done, and when they fail doing so which I know they will, I was wondering if you guys could fix whatever they not fix so I can bill them. Does that make any sense? Lol
glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: FRONT WINDSHIELDS FOR FJ S Reply with quote

in a perfect world yes it makes sense but they probably wont pay it you would have to take them to court(a lot of people have) and then you would finally get paid alot of bs if you ask me.just the clips are about 4.68 each and you need 8 of them to replace every one plus whatever labor is envoled so going to court might not pay forthe bs that goes with it.maybe a good solution is to start from scratch with safelite you never know if it was installed properly to begin with?????????? give us a call if you want us togive you a hand in fixing it

azfj owners are the best
drdfblackm
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Re: FRONT WINDSHIELDS FOR FJ S Reply with quote

A huge thanks to Bryan and Jen. They headed all the way up to Flagstaff today to help us out. They took care of the FJ's windshield and my wife's Jeep Cherokee's windshield also. My wife said they were a pleasure to work with and would invite them to a BBQ if it ever stops snowing here. Our dog even liked them and he doesn't even like me. The glass looks fantastic guys! Thank you so much for taking the time!

98 Jeep XJ
86 Mustang GT
Gone and Missed 07 FJC MightyMo
glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: FRONT WINDSHIELDS FOR FJ S Reply with quote

IT WAS NO PROBLEM AND YOUR DOG WAS A CRACK UP JUST LET US KNOW WHEN THE BBQ IS

azfj owners are the best
glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: FRONT WINDSHIELDS FOR FJ S Reply with quote

anyone wants 100 bucks?

azfj owners are the best
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Vendor/dealership Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 76, 77, 78  Next
Page 3 of 78

Jump to: