Sunday, December 09, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: jameswise
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2065

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 154
Total: 155
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: SKAAR > Home

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › AZFJ decals....who wants one?
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
AZFJ decals....who wants one?
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
LESZMOR
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped


Joined: Jun 06, 2015
Posts: 191
Location: Tucson, AZ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ decals....who wants one? Reply with quote

WE WANT FLAGS WE WANT FLAGS WE WANT FLAGS

_________________
2008 VooDoo Blue running on 34\'s supported by Radflo Suspension Technology & protected by a Expo-1 Front Bumper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Photo Gallery
Grinder
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer


Joined: Feb 26, 2014
Posts: 776

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ decals....who wants one? Reply with quote

LESZMOR wrote:
WE WANT FLAGS WE WANT FLAGS WE WANT FLAGS

AGREED!!!

_________________
Chive on! KG7MMM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Photo Gallery
airconditionednightmare
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck


Joined: Jul 26, 2016
Posts: 47
Location: North Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ decals....who wants one? Reply with quote

Splagg wrote:
I'm not sure if anyone coming up for Casner will have stickers (unless I remember to bring my 1 extra). But if you can make it to the "Back Way to Crown King" run on September 3rd there will surely be some. ZZMikey is organizing that excursion and he's the sticker-keeper.

Cool, hopefully I'll get that day off too. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
itsafjthing
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped


Joined: May 21, 2015
Posts: 199

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:42 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ decals....who wants one? Reply with quote

Wow..! Flags would be totally awesome. I was just at Saguaro Lake ohv area and saw the Friday night rompers wild hooligan beer in left hand cigarette in the other knees on the steering wheel folk wheeling around with flags on the back of their vehicles. An AZ fj flag out in offroad land waving around would be cool.

_________________
How did they know my truck was dusty??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Finn
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher


Joined: Aug 05, 2010
Posts: 2501
Location: Tempe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:13 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ decals....who wants one? Reply with quote

Grinder wrote:
LESZMOR wrote:
WE WANT FLAGS WE WANT FLAGS WE WANT FLAGS

AGREED!!!

No need to have emoji violence. We have flags!

dwflags.com/store/view...oduct=AZFJ

_________________
IG: @southwestadventuredudes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Photo Gallery
Cactusman
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped


Joined: Jun 07, 2015
Posts: 159
Location: Glendale

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:35 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ decals....who wants one? Reply with quote

Awesome!!! Buying one now.

_________________
KG7VYC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Splagg
Trail Runner
Trail Runner


Joined: May 19, 2015
Posts: 388
Location: Cottonwood

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:36 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ decals....who wants one? Reply with quote

Finn wrote:
Grinder wrote:
LESZMOR wrote:
WE WANT FLAGS WE WANT FLAGS WE WANT FLAGS

AGREED!!!

No need to have emoji violence. We have flags!

dwflags.com/store/view...oduct=AZFJ

Couldn't see a place to change the custom text on there. Are we all going to be flying FatRat?

How'd the order placement go, Cactus? Were you able to change it?

_________________
-Dan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Photo Gallery
Splagg
Trail Runner
Trail Runner


Joined: May 19, 2015
Posts: 388
Location: Cottonwood

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ decals....who wants one? Reply with quote

Also curious if it's dual sided or if the back side is "see through" to the graphics on the front...

_________________
-Dan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Photo Gallery
Cactusman
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped


Joined: Jun 07, 2015
Posts: 159
Location: Glendale

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ decals....who wants one? Reply with quote

Yea, when you order, eventually you should come to a page where you can add comments. I.e. color of the FJ (I asked if I could change mine to sandstorm, and add Cactusman to the bottom)

I got an email back with a confirmation. Expect 2 weeks for delivery.

_________________
KG7VYC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Finn
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher


Joined: Aug 05, 2010
Posts: 2501
Location: Tempe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: AZFJ decals....who wants one? Reply with quote

Splagg wrote:
Finn wrote:
Grinder wrote:
LESZMOR wrote:
WE WANT FLAGS WE WANT FLAGS WE WANT FLAGS

AGREED!!!

No need to have emoji violence. We have flags!

dwflags.com/store/view...oduct=AZFJ

Couldn't see a place to change the custom text on there. Are we all going to be flying FatRat?

How'd the order placement go, Cactus? Were you able to change it?

There should be options to change it. Devil Woman Flags has made them for us for years. All custom to the non members needs. I'm not affiliated with them nor have I ordered enough to know the details. Give them a call or shoot them an email.

_________________
IG: @southwestadventuredudes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Photo Gallery
Splagg
Trail Runner
Trail Runner


Joined: May 19, 2015
Posts: 388
Location: Cottonwood

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ decals....who wants one? Reply with quote

I placed my order yesterday. She emailed me to confirm within minutes. Good thing, too, because she had a typo in my screen name. I specified a background color that wasn't in the dropdown and a color for my FJ on the flag - both were confirmed! She also said she's way backed up with orders so it might be up to 2 weeks before I get the flag (that's it, sweet!?).

Now I just have to get a "real" CB antennae to mount it on! Bye Bye lil' Wil.

_________________
-Dan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Photo Gallery
Finn
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher


Joined: Aug 05, 2010
Posts: 2501
Location: Tempe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ decals....who wants one? Reply with quote

Splagg wrote:
I placed my order yesterday. She emailed me to confirm within minutes. Good thing, too, because she had a typo in my screen name. I specified a background color that wasn't in the dropdown and a color for my FJ on the flag - both were confirmed! She also said she's way backed up with orders so it might be up to 2 weeks before I get the flag (that's it, sweet!?).

Now I just have to get a "real" CB antennae to mount it on! Bye Bye lil' Wil.

Keep the lil wil. I always got way better reception on mine then a firestick. The. You can use the firestick just as a flag mount. IMO.

_________________
IG: @southwestadventuredudes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Photo Gallery
Splagg
Trail Runner
Trail Runner


Joined: May 19, 2015
Posts: 388
Location: Cottonwood

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:20 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ decals....who wants one? Reply with quote

Finn wrote:
Splagg wrote:
I placed my order yesterday. She emailed me to confirm within minutes. Good thing, too, because she had a typo in my screen name. I specified a background color that wasn't in the dropdown and a color for my FJ on the flag - both were confirmed! She also said she's way backed up with orders so it might be up to 2 weeks before I get the flag (that's it, sweet!?).

Now I just have to get a "real" CB antennae to mount it on! Bye Bye lil' Wil.

Keep the lil wil. I always got way better reception on mine then a firestick. The. You can use the firestick just as a flag mount. IMO.

Ha! Good to know.

_________________
-Dan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Photo Gallery
pattio2
Mall Queen
Mall Queen


Joined: Aug 16, 2016
Posts: 3
Location: East Mesa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:07 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ decals....who wants one? Reply with quote

just signed up but been creepin for a while. how do i get a hold of a sticker?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
zzmikey
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher


Joined: May 11, 2012
Posts: 2472
Location: Ahwatukee, AZ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:44 am    Post subject: Re: AZFJ decals....who wants one? Reply with quote

pattio2 wrote:
just signed up but been creepin for a while. how do i get a hold of a sticker?

I PM'd you

_________________
Mike
K1ZZM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Photo Gallery
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 22 of 23


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum