Monday, April 23, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Membership:
Latest: charlezevanildo
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2008

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 90
Total: 90
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › Forum FAQ - Get your site related questions answered here!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Forum FAQ - Get your site related questions answered here!
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
1Louder
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Forum FAQ - Get your site related questions answered here! Reply with quote

Thoreau wrote:
What 1930's banana phone doesn't show this site just fine? No issues here on two Android devices in Chrome.

This:

Vs This:

Personal choice but mobile friendly sites are easier to read. Not that I can't see the site just cleaner. And for those forums with ads the mobile versions don't have the ads. This does not apply to AZFJ but is an added benefit.
blue10
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Forum FAQ - Get your site related questions answered here! Reply with quote

That lower one is outright USELESS!! What's with the gray boxes blocking out half of each message...!?!

I'll stick to chrome in my phone.

“The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting by fools.”

KF7WSA
1Louder
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Forum FAQ - Get your site related questions answered here! Reply with quote

blue10 wrote:
That lower one is outright USELESS!! What's with the gray boxes blocking out half of each message...!?!

I'll stick to chrome in my phone.

Uh I put that there for privacy reasons.... I was trying to capture an example of using a mobile app. Hope you really didn't think the boxes were real...
blue10
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Forum FAQ - Get your site related questions answered here! Reply with quote

You'll have to keep guessing till you think you know me. Wink

“The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting by fools.”

KF7WSA
Angry_Tim
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:29 am    Post subject: Re: Forum FAQ - Get your site related questions answered here! Reply with quote

blue10 wrote:

Even then it's still a guess.

i'm glad i figured out your shaft was already f'ed up
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:35 am    Post subject: Re: Forum FAQ - Get your site related questions answered here! Reply with quote

Ooo Oooooo Ooooo I'll guess!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
1Louder
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: Forum FAQ - Get your site related questions answered here! Reply with quote

blue10 wrote:

You just never know with some people. The questions I get from people who have used computers for 20 years still amaze me.....
conejo
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: Forum FAQ - Get your site related questions answered here! Reply with quote

CKole wrote:
Thoreau wrote:
What 1930's banana phone doesn't show this site just fine? No issues here on two Android devices in Chrome.

This:

Vs This:

Personal choice but mobile friendly sites are easier to read. Not that I can't see the site just cleaner. And for those forums with ads the mobile versions don't have the ads. This does not apply to AZFJ but is an added benefit.

All that blue and white in the 2nd one kinda pisses me off. And it strips off all the avatars. How am I going to know who is posting??

I think reading forums on a phone should be an adventure and a pain in the ass. But that's just me, and I kinda have my own ideas about things.

KF7YII
blue10
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Re: Forum FAQ - Get your site related questions answered here! Reply with quote

Angry_Tim wrote:
blue10 wrote:

Even then it's still a guess.

...on the advise of Sun Tzu. Very wise man.

KF7WSA
cruiser.308
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: Forum FAQ - Get your site related questions answered here! Reply with quote

FJC Forums has really cool app, you can upload pics, vids and easy to use. Maybe we can get something like that.

az4runner
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Forum FAQ - Get your site related questions answered here! Reply with quote

How do you upload photo to gallery from photobucket?

someone please remove jimbolio's access to google.
KG7HEZ
FatRat
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Forum FAQ - Get your site related questions answered here! Reply with quote

not sure you can. I think it has to upload to gallery from your computer. You can post pictures to the forum from Photobucket easily however.

Of course, I have never tried to upload a picture to the gallery directly from Photobucket, so I could be wrong.
tibaal89
Trail to Destruction
Trail to Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Forum FAQ - Get your site related questions answered here! Reply with quote

something of a bizarre question... you can upload pictures to the gallery on this site and then post them to the forums, or you can upload pictures to photobucket on post them to the forums. there are pros and cons to either, as well as other pb-like services you can use.

which do you need help with?

check out my BLOG

Something there is that doesn't love a wall, that wants it down...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Photo Gallery
FatRat
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Forum FAQ - Get your site related questions answered here! Reply with quote

tibaal89 wrote:
something of a bizarre question... you can upload pictures to the gallery on this site and then post them to the forums, or you can upload pictures to photobucket on post them to the forums. there are pros and cons to either, as well as other pb-like services you can use.

which do you need help with?

I believe he said he need help with uploading a pic to the gallery from photobucket.

az4runner wrote:
How do you upload photo to gallery from photobucket?
az4runner
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Forum FAQ - Get your site related questions answered here! Reply with quote

Alright thanks for the info

someone please remove jimbolio's access to google.
KG7HEZ
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: