Friday, March 22, 2019

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: BennyD
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2076

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 103
Total: 103
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!!
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 432, 433, 434
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:16 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Spotted Vadergirl on Ina Rd @ Thornydale. She had to do a double take because I was driving my Work Prius!

Got a wave AND a chat up.

Be careful in Cancun.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Spotted Microbe (well not actually spotted) On the Ham Radio last night down in Tucson (EAARS NETWORK), KG7NYE, HOWDY 147.160 pL 141.3

Last edited by Jimbolio on Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Double_A
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Spotted "VADERZZ" at Union Hills & 19th Ave. Good lookin' rig.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Spotted the "Truely Nolen" FJ this morning @ Kolb & Broadway:

Finn
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Spotted Homedad today heading eastbound on Dunlap. I wanted to turn around and chase yeah down but had a meeting to get to!

Homedad
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Hi Finn
8LFGRND
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Spotted Jimbolio and the trailer on Route 66 in Flag on Friday.

Jimbo, that was me pointing at you as you crossed 4th street heading east on Route 66. I was on a small motorcycle stopped at the light.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

8LFGRND wrote:
Spotted Jimbolio and the trailer on Route 66 in Flag on Friday.

Jimbo, that was me pointing at you as you crossed 4th street heading east on Route 66. I was on a small motorcycle stopped at the light.
Saw you too, right near the I40 turn. Headed to a very windy night at lake Powell. Howdy!✋👋

BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Spotted the Blue FJ and White trailer with Jim on Friday in Flag as well. I waved but i was in the pilot headed to Cali.

Finn
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:57 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Homedad wrote:
Hi Finn

mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

BucketBoy wrote:
Spotted the Blue FJ and White trailer with Jim on Friday in Flag as well. I waved but i was in the pilot headed to Cali.
That was me!! Sorry I didn’t see you.
BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

mod_muscle wrote:
BucketBoy wrote:
That was me!! Sorry I didn’t see you.

I was in my Honda Pilot so I figured as much.

nimrag
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

www.ar15.com/forums/Ho...13-632281/
VaderGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Spotted Vadergirl on Ina Rd @ Thornydale. She had to do a double take because I was driving my Work Prius!

Got a wave AND a chat up.

Be careful in Cancun.

Had a blast in Cancun.... Stayed on a tiny island Isla Mujeres. Absolutely gorgeous. GREAT SEEING YOU as always. Maybe see ya again for the Box Canon run... Hey BTW, I guess you can sport any vehicle, not to shabby in that Prius

AZCruiser
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Spotted Overland Bandits silver FJ at Horseshoe Lake Dam earlier today. Didn't have a chance to say hi in person but thanks for the sticker you left on my FJ.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 432, 433, 434
Page 434 of 434

Jump to: