Wednesday, August 15, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Shmog
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
Overall: 2045

People Online:
Members: 3
Visitors: 86
Total: 89
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: LDOUSN > coppermine
02: nimrag > Forums
03: tibaal89 > Forums

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!!
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 430, 431, 432, 433  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
B1ackSh33p
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

[img]20171107_174628 by Danny Martinez, on Flickr[/img]

Saw this a few weeks ago at work in Chandler. Anyone here?

Helluva ride to the Dark Side!
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

I think I saw Jimbolio in Precious turning left onto Wilmot from 22nd today at 5pm
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

That was ME! Going to visit Mom in the NH.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
ratfink
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Saw Hank the tank this morning on Golflinks. Said howdy and a wave.

mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

I saw Velociraptor at river and 1st on Friday. Said a few words while at the light! The Fj looks really awesome Ken!
Splagg
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

I was passed by plate FJ FINK (I think) westbound on the 10 Saturday 12/2 shortly after 1pm. /latewave

ratfink
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Splagg wrote:
I was passed by plate FJ FINK (I think) westbound on the 10 Saturday 12/2 shortly after 1pm. /latewave
I thought that was you, kinda dark in the tunnel!

B1ackSh33p
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Traded waves with a modded silver FJ on Ocotillo Rd yesterday. Looked like they pulled in to Ocotillo Golf Course.
Nice Rig, man!!

Helluva ride to the Dark Side!
azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:56 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

There was a purple FJ with the Jurassic Park sticker at the Fry's parking lot in Fountain Hills. I didn't see anybody I recognize when I was shopping. There were kids playing with Star Wars laser swords I'm assuming you were there Laughing

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Spotted a voodoo blue heading north on Kolb on Friday - NISHOT? Had an AZFJ sticker. Tried a wave, but I was invisible in my new Rig though.

On another Note, spotted Mr. and Mrs. LesZMor in front of Casa De Jimbolio today.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
spaldam
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

azflycaster wrote:
There was a purple FJ with the Jurassic Park sticker at the Fry's parking lot in Fountain Hills. I didn't see anybody I recognize when I was shopping. There were kids playing with Star Wars laser swords I'm assuming you were there Laughing

Mine has a Trails Offroad sticker, and my kids don't have laser swords (that I'm aware of), but everything else might fit.

KD7YKB
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Photo Gallery
AZCruiser
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Crossed paths with a Sandstorm FJ with an AZFJ sticker on the trails near the Butcher Jones Recreation Site this morning.
microbe
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:33 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Spotted Pauly yesterday afternoon on 51
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Spotted NISHOT repeatedly heading south on AZ77 (Oracle rd) on her way back from Rice Peak. Which is even MORE cool because I was in the Lexus. (Hopefully she'll help out with a trail report here:
www.trailsoffroad.com/...peak-fr-29

She had an odd rubbing sound coming from the front end. My thought was that it's the backing plate on the spindle. We'll see what it ends up being.

SpoilerFJ84
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Saw Malta Joe's rig at the Quick Stop on curtis on thursday(?) =D

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 430, 431, 432, 433  Next
Page 431 of 433

Jump to: