Monday, October 22, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: gearman24
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2059

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 203
Total: 203
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!!
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 432, 433, 434  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thoreau
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:11 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

no habla...

Homedad wrote:
What are the odds of shooting at an FJ and not getting shot back???
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Adam, you are the definition of "Full Geek Out" or Distracted Driving Champion 2018

You know I'm just poking fun.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
B1ackSh33p
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Got a wave from a cement gray FJ with a rtt at AZ ave and Germann today. Nice FJ!

Helluva ride to the Dark Side!
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Spotted LESZMOR on Sunrise in his corolla. (Of course I wasn't in my FJ either but he spied my AZFJ sticker)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
CementGray
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

I met rifraf and his white '14 this morning in the Wally World parking lot at Kolb/Speedway. He was kind enough to come up and introduce himself after which a deeply philosophical conversation concerning FJs ensued. Wink

So, here's a shout out to rifraf. Cheers, brother.

...And there was much rejoicing *yea*
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Spotted MaltaJO on I10, heading somewhere east. (Emergency Pastizzi delivery no doubt, because I had to go 100mph to catch up to him. Then had to wiggle my wings in front of him to get his attention). Mission accomplished. I bet he still doesn't know who it was waving.

He was in the 55mph section near INA. (Slow down Joe)

CRAZYJOHN
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Jim you never do over 56.5 mph who are you trying to impress??

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:49 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

I had to this time, Malta jo was hauling ass.

Thoreau
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Spotted on TV show "Boundless." Subject knows what/where/when that is...

Homedad wrote:
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:52 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Holy crap, that's the 24Hop, my first one. That was at Landing zone charlie. That's the precious. Where did you see that? (Time/Channel?)

Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Spotted MaltaJO on I10, heading somewhere east. (Emergency Pastizzi delivery no doubt, because I had to go 100mph to catch up to him. Then had to wiggle my wings in front of him to get his attention). Mission accomplished. I bet he still doesn't know who it was waving.

I certainly was making a Pastizzi drop before heading to the Gym!
Great surprise to see the great Jimbolio on I-10!
See you at the Bonfire!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:

I certainly was making a Pastizzi drop before heading to the Gym!
Great surprise to see the great Jimbolio on I-10!
See you at the Bonfire!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
Thoreau
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:41 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Holy crap, that's the 24Hop, my first one. That was at Landing zone charlie. That's the precious. Where did you see that? (Time/Channel?)

www.imdb.com/title/tt6..._=ttep_ep1

Apparently originally aired on "Travel+Escape Channel and Esquire Network."

Currently found under season 3 episode 1 on Amazon Prime.

Not sure if it's available anywhere else, but this clip was on Youtube. Your moment of stardom happened after this clip ends though =(

www.youtube.com/v/kOytUJmc7jA

Homedad wrote:
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Just spotted a nice white FJ, aftermarket wheels. No fender flares. And an AZFJ sticker. At Mary Ann Cleveland and colossal cave.
Thoreau
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Got passed by Chigoe leaving Prescott yesterday. Haven't seen that rig in many moons.

Homedad wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 432, 433, 434  Next
Page 433 of 434

Jump to: