Tuesday, September 18, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: CementGray
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2053

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 65
Total: 66
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: OverlandBandits > Home

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!!
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 429, 430, 431, 432, 433  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaportrail
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:25 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

VaderGirl wrote:
We were camping at the Lower Loop and it was not crowded.

Thanks for the tip-
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Parked next to a nice black FJ today at sportsmans wharehouse in Tucson. I think the wheels were Mickey thonpsons with the centers painted black. Lifted but no sliders. No AZFJ sticker though. They were gone by the time I came back out. Anyone from AZFJ?
B1ackSh33p
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Spotted eight08 (?) yesterday in Mesa off of Country Club. Been a while, man! You need to hit the trails with us again.

Helluva ride to the Dark Side!
Texasmike
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:46 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Saw Jimbolio on I-10 this morning. Good morning. I’ve passed you one other time but I was in my wife’s blue challenger. I waved but there’s no reason to know who I am in that. We drive the same route everyday and surprised we haven’t seen each other more often.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

I saw your nicely appointed Black FJ on I10 today too. I took a pic, i'll post it when I figure out how to get it on a place I can share.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Hhmmm.

g.co/kgs/JYbL35

BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:06 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

azflycaster wrote:
Hhmmm.

g.co/kgs/JYbL35

That’s Spaldam

spaldam
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Hey someone found one of my Google Local Guide photos! Smile

I actually saw like half a dozen FJs around 48th and Broadway Thursday afternoon on my way home. Two in front of me, one next to me, one behind me, and one going the other way. I need to pull my dash cam video and make a movie of it.

KD7YKB
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Photo Gallery
spaldam
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:37 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Jump to 1:43

KD7YKB
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Photo Gallery
AZCruiser
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Spotted a Toyota pickup with a Bully tailgate net and AZFJ sticker at 16th and Camelback tonight. I was the FJ behind you. Cheers!
spaldam
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

I think I saw Jimbo in Tuscon yesterday evening. It was a yellow lifted FJ with a bearded man driving it.

KD7YKB
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

spaldam wrote:
I think I saw Jimbo in Tuscon yesterday evening. It was a yellow lifted FJ with a bearded man driving it.

Was it fender flared x 3 (One blown off by the road near coke ovens) and a big old dent in the driver door/fender? Then that's ME!

Howdy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
tibaal89
Trail to Destruction
Trail to Destruction

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Seen some sweet FJ's in Tucson I'm not familiar with lately, including one with an AZFJ sticker. If anybody sees a big dude on an orange motorcycle waiving at them like an idiot - it's probably me!

check out my BLOG

Something there is that doesn't love a wall, that wants it down...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

It's fixed?
Campfire attempt #2? Dec 1st

Then a second full moon Dec 22nd.

azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

Jimbolio??

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 429, 430, 431, 432, 433  Next
Page 430 of 433

Jump to: