Sunday, May 20, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: misterbean504
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2015

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 127
Total: 128
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: AZCruiser > Forums

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!!
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 431, 432, 433  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr_R2FJ
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MAN!? Reply with quote

It is a huge pain in the ass. I'll give my review after this weekend and I remove them. It's a great idea, but we'll see how they hold up.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Photo Gallery
Vader
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MA Reply with quote

I saw a VooDoo Blue at Crismon & Guadalupe around 12:30 this afternoon. Lifted, wheels and tires. A little too far to get a wave. Is this anyone here Question
Miss_Artoo
Trail Leader
Trail Leader

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:29 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MAN!? Reply with quote

Ok spotted a few today on our adventures to run errands:

First was a Black Diamond parked next to us at Scottsdale Gun Club around 230 or so today.....

Second was a pretty sweet Sun Fusion going northbound on the 101..all I saw in the blur was a lift and tires and a cb antenna...probably around 3ish....

Finally another voodoo and sun fusion in the Ikea parking lot at about 7pm..

Anybody, anybody?

Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MAN!? Reply with quote

I'm still a waving fool to everyone though....
crazycarwes
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MAN!? Reply with quote

I see atleast 10 a day why wave to all the soccer moms?
Pumbaa
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MAN!? Reply with quote

because soccer moms need love too...lol
Hey I plan on being a soccer dad one of these days...!

AZFJ#4

"If I were any less of a man I would have totally just died" - tibaal89
"sometimes my brain farts even shocking to me." - SealClubber
Miss_Artoo
Trail Leader
Trail Leader

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MAN!? Reply with quote

This morning around 1030am going NB on the 51 looked like a BC...were you waving at me I couldn't tell!

Also followed a Voodoo with Gobi ladder and rack, and pro-comp wheels for a bit NB on 7th street....aroud 230p

AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

Location: The Peanut & Mouse Estate, in the suburban farmlands

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MAN!? Reply with quote

crazycarwes wrote:
I see atleast 10 a day why wave to all the soccer moms?

Because you will wave to me!!!!
fredwood
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MAN!? Reply with quote

We spotted Pumba at Costco today, but didn't run into you guys inside.
As we were walking into Costco a VD Blue rig with lift, bumper, Gobi rack/ladder, etc. cruised right in front of us. I haven't seen this rig/owner around before.
Then on the way home we saw a Ti Silver w/ 6inch lift and a mean bumper (maybe an exp. 1) at Higley and Riggs.
FJ4JESSA
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MAN!? Reply with quote

Hmmm Fredwood, there must be a twin Pumbaa because we werent at Cosco yesterday, we were there today! LOL

Well on Sunday we were stopped on Ironwood with an FJ in front of us, so we followed him on to the 60, then waved and gave thumbs up to each other, then he had us follow him and we chatted for a while at 60 and power in the target parking lot. It was a BAD ASS Blue FJ, with suspension, awesome tire/wheel combo, lots of stickers on the truck windows....and .....i think thats all. I dunno awesome guy, we gave him a card with this site addy on it so hopefully he joins, he would fit in PERFECTLY!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
nimrag
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MAN!? Reply with quote

I pulled into the Shaw Butte trailhead this am to go for a short hike. Another BC was there. I waved, but noticed nobody was in it! So, I looked in my mirror and waved back! Its kinda of like talking to yourself, I guess!
Miss_Artoo
Trail Leader
Trail Leader

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MAN!? Reply with quote

We were one f 3 Voodoos spotted at lunch today at the YC's on Elliot. Both looked stock, one with a roof rack, one without. Anybody?

AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MAN!? Reply with quote

Spotted a Black Cherry with a sweet rack (All pro I think) on the 202 around Tempe Town Lake today around 11ish. I even spotted the AZFJ sticker. 1st time I have seen one on the road so far.
I was in my work truck (semi) so the FJ blew past in the carpool lane.
tibaal89
Trail to Destruction
Trail to Destruction

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MA Reply with quote

hmm... Black Cherry, AZFJ sticker, and a cool roof rack.... probably was CactusCruzer!

He's got that ultra-cool Gbi Stealth rack... Shocked

check out my BLOG

Something there is that doesn't love a wall, that wants it down...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Photo Gallery
fredwood
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MAN!? Reply with quote

Hmm wasn't a Gobi. It was even cooler than the Gobi. Im going to have to try and find the rack now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 431, 432, 433  Next
Page 3 of 433

Jump to: