Wednesday, July 26, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: kyle.hoefer
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
Overall: 1949

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 74
Total: 75
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: ratfink > Forums

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!!
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 425, 426, 427  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FJ4JESSA
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!! Reply with quote

I SPOTTED YOU IN ARIZONA!!

Post who you saw, when, where, why and were they in there underwear.... Very Happy
haaa haaaa haaa

Last edited by FJ4JESSA on Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Pumbaa
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MAN!? Reply with quote

You know this might need its own section... it will get big!

AZFJ#4

"If I were any less of a man I would have totally just died" - tibaal89
"sometimes my brain farts even shocking to me." - SealClubber
FJ4JESSA
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MA Reply with quote

Yuppers!! We need stickers!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Mr_R2FJ
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MAN!? Reply with quote

hah I know people love the spotted game. In other forums I've put it with the meetings section. I could certainly make a new section just for that if you guys want it!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Photo Gallery
Pumbaa
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MAN!? Reply with quote

well all I gotta say is that at FJCruiserForums Jessas 'I spotted you' has 779 replies at the moment...lol...

AZFJ#4

"If I were any less of a man I would have totally just died" - tibaal89
"sometimes my brain farts even shocking to me." - SealClubber
Homedad
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:21 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MA Reply with quote

WHADUP!!!!!!
FJCarrie
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MA Reply with quote

To be honest with you, I've stopped waving. I'm tired of getting excited whenever I see another FJ and not having the wave returned. If I do recognize someone's FJ (like Katfish only because FH isn't that big), then I'll do a big wave!

Pumbaa
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MA Reply with quote

FJCarrie wrote:
To be honest with you, I've stopped waving. I'm tired of getting excited whenever I see another FJ and not having the wave returned. If I do recognize someone's FJ (like Katfish only because FH isn't that big), then I'll do a big wave!

Yea me two... if its moded I wave but other than that... Jessa always waves..lol... even when shes not in an FJ, one time we were sitting outside starbucks on power and san tan and she started waving at a sandstorm that drove by... he must have been like wtf...
fredwood
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MAN!? Reply with quote

This is why I need an AZFJ sticker. Since we are still looking like we just rolled off the lot and I have no idea when we will be modding it up. All I know is not soon enough!
katfish
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

Location: The Peanut & Mouse Estate, in the suburban farmlands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MA Reply with quote

Look.........I'm here........

Usually when we go to wave, it's some butthole on a cell phone. I don't wave to people on cell phones.....
Pumbaa
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MA Reply with quote

fredwood wrote:
This is why I need an AZFJ sticker. Since we are still looking like we just rolled off the lot and I have no idea when we will be modding it up. All I know is not soon enough!

Yea but I keep an eye out for ya Shocked Very Happy
Pumbaa
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MA Reply with quote

katfish wrote:
Look.........I'm here........

Usually when we go to wave, it's some butthole on a cell phone. I don't wave to people on cell phones.....

HELLO!!!

Yea i always see FJs with the driver on the phone...
BTW how do you do multiple quotation on this forum???
FJ4JESSA
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MA Reply with quote

Yesterday we followed either a black or black cherry on the 101 with the license plate "GO JOJO" we were in a white xa in the pouring rain....

I know Dan, I KNOW!
Jessa

TRDjonnie
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MAN!? Reply with quote

I saw 2 Ti FJ's in Mesa today. 1 with a full DR lift and black rims, other with revtek spacers and big round lights on the roof rack. I can't beleive I'm a mall queen! wth! Oh wait I saw both of those rigs in department store parking lots...which is where I was...which makes me....oh heck!
FJ4JESSA
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: I SPOTTED YOU I AZ, DID YOU SPOT ME WAVING LIKE A MAD MA Reply with quote

LMAO!! Priceless!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 425, 426, 427  Next
Page 1 of 427

Jump to: