Wednesday, August 21, 2019

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: TeeJay
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2103

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 62
Total: 62
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Classifieds › 66 FJ40 needs loving home
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
66 FJ40 needs loving home
Sell all worldly possessions here. Commercial advertising prohibited, read forum rules.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiskat23
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:14 pm    Post subject: 66 FJ40 needs loving home Reply with quote

Been a while since i have posted on here but figure I will give the non club members a shot. I am parting with my 66 FJ 40 project. I have it on Craigslist as i couldn't get my Photobucket to work without paying their ever growing fees to post pix here. I would love to see someone on here buy it so i know its going into good hands and i will be willing to come off my asking price for a fellow FJ enthusiast. I have a clean AZ title in hand and it can be seen near Kierland Commons in north Scottsdale. Here is a link to the CL add to see pix of it.

phoenix.craigslist.org...23612.html

Long story short is that i am getting ready to relocate to the east coast this fall and wont be bringing it with me . I got it from a local in Arcadia and drove it into my garage 3 years ago with the thought in mind that i would work on it my my son. We got it running last fathers day (last pic shows motor spinning) and then stripped it for media blasting. Life got crazy; he became a police officer and i am starting a different career path and its time to part ways as neither of us has time for a project. I really am just trying to get out of it what i have in it. You can either PM or call me at 5twozero 4zero1 one4threesix for details. Thx Karl
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: 66 FJ40 needs loving home Reply with quote

You should also reach out to the FJ Cruiser Company. They are always looking for project vehicles. Do you still have the "F" engine?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
kiskat23
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: 66 FJ40 needs loving home Reply with quote

Jim,

Not in the 66. I have the original in my 71 but i am thinking of bringing that with me to North Carolina. K
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: 66 FJ40 needs loving home Reply with quote

www.fj.co/

You should reach out to see if they offer you more.

Shit they sell them once restored, and re-engined with an FJ Cruiser motor for 200K.
www.fj.co/model/g40

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: