Wednesday, March 20, 2019

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: BennyD
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2076

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 64
Total: 64
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › North phx area
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
North phx area
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dominic.08FJ
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:24 pm    Post subject: North phx area Reply with quote

Anyone in the area want to plan something in the next couple weekends? I live around 101 west and bell road. Would like to plan something around lake pleasant maybe? Has anyone been to rolls ohv area. That place is pretty fun too. I'm up for table Mesa maybe?

Let's hear some suggestions!
BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: North phx area Reply with quote

Dominic.08FJ wrote:
Anyone in the area want to plan something in the next couple weekends? I live around 101 west and bell road. Would like to plan something around lake pleasant maybe? Has anyone been to rolls ohv area. That place is pretty fun too. I'm up for table Mesa maybe?

Let's hear some suggestions!

My Times split between That area of Phoenix and Flagstaff. Good to know you’re in the area.

Dominic.08FJ
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: North phx area Reply with quote

We go camping around Flagstaff but never really day trip wheeling. I'd love to see some cool spots of you know any. Let me know whenever you want to get out exploring Cool
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: North phx area Reply with quote

this post is relevant to my interest. I don't know any super spots.. but willing to explore.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: North phx area Reply with quote

I hear that Bloody Basin road is nice when it snows.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Dominic.08FJ
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: North phx area Reply with quote

Maybe Saturday we can do bloody basin? Or earlier sunday?! I wanna go wheeling soon!
4GaugeSurprise
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: North phx area Reply with quote

If you want to make a whole day out of it, you can head out Table Mesa road eastbound, out to 7 springs, then head up to sheep bridge, then head back Bloody Basin Road back to the 17. or in whatever direction you like.. makes for a fun day, nothing sketchy but is a great trip if that's what you're looking for.

** WARNING ** Many things I recommend are dangerous and probably foolish - but will probably work. **
Dominic.08FJ
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: North phx area Reply with quote

Sounds dangerous and foolish. But sounds like it would probably work! I dont mind a day trip. Just wanna plan it so I can get my kiddos all setup with snacks and such
OverlandBandits
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: North phx area Reply with quote

That’s a nice trail I think you would enjoy it with the family. I usually start on bloody basin to sheep bridge then come out on my way back thru 7 springs by cave creek.
Dominic.08FJ
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: North phx area Reply with quote

You in for a little wheeling trip dude?!
OverlandBandits
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: North phx area Reply with quote

It’s sound tempting since I’ve never done table Mesa..lol but I got something going on on Saturday night but I keep it in mind maybe I can make it work ..
Dominic.08FJ
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: North phx area Reply with quote

Thinking about going to Rolls OHV Sunday morning. Its located near saguaro lake. It's easily found on Google maps if anyone is interested. Or I'd be more than happy to send out a link. Hopefully a couple AZ FJ buddies can make it! I'd like to get there around 10 am or so.
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: North phx area Reply with quote

linkies for the lazy

www.avenzamaps.com/map...-ohv-areas

www.tontorecreationall....org/maps/

a link from a resource often mentioned here:

www.trailsoffroad.com/...hv-fr-1863
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: