Sunday, November 18, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: gadzoom
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2061

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 49
Total: 50
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: vaportrail > Forums

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › Back way to crown king run. 11.11.2018
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Back way to crown king run. 11.11.2018
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dominic.08FJ
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:59 am    Post subject: Back way to crown king run. 11.11.2018 Reply with quote

Going to do the back way to crown king Sunday morning with a couple buddies. I'll be the only fj but it would be cool to get some AZFJ crew out there to show up!

Not sure on exact time but it will be in the morning and definitely on Sunday. If anyone is interested I can keep them posted as we get closer to that Sunday.

Let me know what time works if you can go? I'd like to go in the morning and possibly stop for lunch on the trail or lunch at the diner in crown king.

Hopefully see some of you guys out there?!
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: Back way to crown king run. 11.11.2018 Reply with quote

Can’t make this but I want to some day.

Are you by chance the Dominic roaming around FR300 near payson a few weeks ago making pew pew noises?
Dominic.08FJ
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Back way to crown king run. 11.11.2018 Reply with quote

No sir! Sounds like a good time though Very Happy

Let me know whenever you want to go wheeling, I live in Phx so going up north or to lake pleasant is very doable for me
GillT
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Back way to crown king run. 11.11.2018 Reply with quote

Dominic.08FJ wrote:
Going to do the back way to crown king Sunday morning with a couple buddies. I'll be the only fj but it would be cool to get some AZFJ crew out there to show up!

Not sure on exact time but it will be in the morning and definitely on Sunday. If anyone is interested I can keep them posted as we get closer to that Sunday.

Let me know what time works if you can go? I'd like to go in the morning and possibly stop for lunch on the trail or lunch at the diner in crown king.

Hopefully see some of you guys out there?!

I am 90% sure I can go. Is there a specific time and place you want to meet. I am coming from 7th Ave and Northern in Phoenix.

A highly dangerous virus called "Weekly Overload Recreational Killer" (WORK) is currently going around. If you come in contact with this WORK virus, you should immediately go to the nearest BAR for "Biological Anxiety Relief".
OverlandBandits
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: Back way to crown king run. 11.11.2018 Reply with quote

I might be going just can’t confirm till Thursday night or Friday. Are you going with Ethan with the white tacoma?
Dominic.08FJ
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Back way to crown king run. 11.11.2018 Reply with quote

Trying to find out when my buddy wants to meet up.

Basically I'd like to meet up around 8am at the trail head.

Just let me know whenever you find out if you can make it. I dont know who has the white tacoma but they are more than welcome to join!
OverlandBandits
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Back way to crown king run. 11.11.2018 Reply with quote

I was asking cause a guy I follow on instagram is doing that trail on Sunday too . But sure thing I’ll let you know 👌
Dominic.08FJ
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Back way to crown king run. 11.11.2018 Reply with quote

Follow me on the gram if you like! I'm on there alot more than I am here. I'm working on following the azfj site more.

Dominic_fj
OverlandBandits
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Back way to crown king run. 11.11.2018 Reply with quote

I was asking cause a guy I follow on instagram is doing that trail on Sunday too . But sure thing I’ll let you know 👌
OverlandBandits
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Back way to crown king run. 11.11.2018 Reply with quote

I’m in for that Sunday run 👌
Dominic.08FJ
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Back way to crown king run. 11.11.2018 Reply with quote

Sweeeeet! Have you ever done that trip before??

And you are cool with meeting at the trail head where the pavement ends right??
OverlandBandits
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Back way to crown king run. 11.11.2018 Reply with quote

Yeah I done it once before yeah I can meet up there what time?
Dominic.08FJ
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:06 am    Post subject: Re: Back way to crown king run. 11.11.2018 Reply with quote

I'd like to be at that spot at 8am
OverlandBandits
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: Back way to crown king run. 11.11.2018 Reply with quote

Sounds good to me.
OverlandBandits
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Back way to crown king run. 11.11.2018 Reply with quote

Everyone is ready for tomorrow’s run? Who’s going?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: