Tuesday, October 16, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: bmbFJ
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2057

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 153
Total: 153
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › ADIOS Amigo!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
ADIOS Amigo!
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:22 pm    Post subject: ADIOS Amigo! Reply with quote

Our Beloved Velociraptor is evolving into an Alligator next weekend. That's right, he's moving to FLORIDA! (on purpose no less) and it's appropriate that we do a send-off for him the RIGHT way:

WHAT: Good Bye fest for Ken Hester (Velociraptor)

WHERE: Poco and Moms Cantina:
7000 E Tanque Verde

WHEN: August 2nd (Thursday) 6:00 PM until .... Whenever

HOW: Bring your favorite Hawaiian shirt to show your love. (Heck, why not).

CAN SOMEONE SHARE THIS ON FACEBOOK????

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Velociraptor
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: ADIOS Amigo! Reply with quote

That sounds like a good time! I will be there but I'm not sure about the Hawaiian shirt... I will see what I can find. As you can see it's always good to have some AZFJ friends, you never know when you'll need them! Very Happy

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: ADIOS Amigo! Reply with quote

I can GIFT you one Ken. You'll need plenty of them where you are going.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Velociraptor
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: ADIOS Amigo! Reply with quote

No worries Jim, I think I still have one but it may be a bit big on me since I got left in the dryer too long. Very Happy

LESZMOR
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:24 pm    Post subject: Re: ADIOS Amigo! Reply with quote

Velociraptor wrote:
No worries Jim, I think I still have one but it may be a bit big on me since I got left in the dryer too long. Very Happy
Yeah Ken now you can just get left in the SAUNA too long Laughing Laughing Laughing

LESZMOR
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:30 pm    Post subject: Re: ADIOS Amigo! Reply with quote

Velociraptor wrote:

That sounds like a good time! I will be there but I'm not sure about the Hawaiian shirt... I will see what I can find. As you can see it's always good to have some AZFJ friends, you never know when you'll need them! Very Happy
You know Ken for as an uncomfortable of a situation you got yourself into there it sure made for a great photo-op because that rear wheel stuffed up there in that wheel well sure looks pretty SICK Shocked Shocked Shocked

VaderGirl
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: ADIOS Amigo! Reply with quote

Ken

As I already told you, you will be missed. Thanks so much for introducing me to this amazing AJFJ group. I will follow your next adventures on FB.... Lots of success to you!!!!

Alicia

Last edited by VaderGirl on Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
AZFJ4AK
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:01 am    Post subject: Re: ADIOS Amigo! Reply with quote

Sadly, the same trip that prevents me from doing the border run will prevent me from attending, Ken. All the best to you!
Velociraptor
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:35 am    Post subject: Re: ADIOS Amigo! Reply with quote

AZFJ4AK wrote:
Sadly, the same trip that prevents me from doing the border run will prevent me from attending, Ken. All the best to you!

Thank you Lyn and Happy Trails!

Velociraptor
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: ADIOS Amigo! Reply with quote

VaderGirl wrote:
Ken

As I already told you, you will be missed. Thanks so much for introducing me to this amazing AJFJ group. I will follow your next adventures on FB.... Lots of success to you and Heidi!

Alicia

Thank you Alicia! I hope you can make it to Poco & Mom’s next week.

Mick
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: ADIOS Amigo! Reply with quote

Ken,
Wish I could be there. As you know Ken I’m I Cornwall now.
BTW I look really fat in the CK photo! Did you photoshop it?
All the best,
Mick

Texasmike
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:16 am    Post subject: Re: ADIOS Amigo! Reply with quote

Ken. Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it to the dinner. I wish I could shake your hand before you leave. I want to say thanks for all you do. Good luck in Florida.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: