Wednesday, November 14, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: TIBTIGER
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2060

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 247
Total: 248
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: nimrag > Forums

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › 6-23-2018 trail run
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
6-23-2018 trail run
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dominic.08FJ
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:29 am    Post subject: 6-23-2018 trail run Reply with quote

Hello all! I'm new to the site but not exploring. I'm looking to go up north this Saturday and hit some trails. I'm open to ideas and any one that wants to tag along! The more the merrier.

I
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: 6-23-2018 trail run Reply with quote

Dominic check out this website:
www.trailsoffroad.com

Put in a nearby city that you are headed to
It will show you some trails.

www.trailsoffroad.com/states/AZ Shows all of Arizona

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
LandCruiserSteve
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: 6-23-2018 trail run Reply with quote

Dominic.08FJ wrote:
I'm looking to go up north this Saturday and hit some trails. I'm open to ideas and any one that wants to tag along!

I'm up for getting out the heat this weekend. Count me in and let me know where you might want to go.
Sub4FJ
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: 6-23-2018 trail run Reply with quote

Same for me.

Sub4FJ
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: 6-23-2018 trail run Reply with quote

If you are interested in Sedona, which may be busy, I was thinking of House Mountain and Greasy Spoon. I am happy to "lead" both. But I am open to other suggestions since I am not sure what you are interested in doing. Jimbolio's website recommendation is a great place to review trail options.

Dominic.08FJ
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: 6-23-2018 trail run Reply with quote

Sub4FJ wrote:
If you are interested in Sedona, which may be busy, I was thinking of House Mountain and Greasy Spoon. I am happy to "lead" both. But I am open to other suggestions since I am not sure what you are interested in doing. Jimbolio's website recommendation is a great place to review trail options.
I'm always open for new trails! I'll have my family with me.. (my fiance, and my two boys, 4 &5) we just want to get out and explore and maybe have a couple snack breaks along the way šŸ˜

I'm thinking we can meet around 8 or sooner somewhere and caravan up there??
Sub4FJ
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: 6-23-2018 trail run Reply with quote

I will probably be (Han) solo since my 5-year old son has his mother's childhood car sickness gene and tosses his cookies when we travel in the car for more than 30 continuous minutes. I will be coming from southeast Chandler.

Dominic.08FJ
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: 6-23-2018 trail run Reply with quote

Sub4FJ wrote:
I will probably be (Han) solo since my 5-year old son has his mother's childhood car sickness gene and tosses his cookies when we travel in the car for more than 30 continuous minutes. I will be coming from southeast Chandler.
Bummer! We will he to work on that so he can make it out to hang with the boys.

I'm thinking we all meet at 730-745am at the gas station on carefree highway and the i17 if that works for you guys
BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:55 pm    Post subject: Re: 6-23-2018 trail run Reply with quote

Iā€™d love to join you guys but I have a meeting at Turtleback Trailers Saturday morning. Hopefully next time

Dominic.08FJ
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:26 am    Post subject: Re: 6-23-2018 trail run Reply with quote

BucketBoy wrote:
Iā€™d love to join you guys but I have a meeting at Turtleback Trailers Saturday morning. Hopefully next time
Shoot bucketboy, I was just gonna send ya an invite! Next time for sure šŸ‘
LandCruiserSteve
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: 6-23-2018 trail run Reply with quote

Dominic.08FJ wrote:
I'm thinking we all meet at 730-745am at the gas station on carefree highway and the i17 if that works for you guys

If you guys are meeting there @ 7:45am, that will put y'all up here at Cordes Junction & I-17 (where I'll be) around 8:30am. Does that work for you?
Dominic.08FJ
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:52 pm    Post subject: Re: 6-23-2018 trail run Reply with quote

Sounds perfect to me!
Sub4FJ
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: 6-23-2018 trail run Reply with quote

Sorry, but I am out. It is 110 and I have a head cold and/or allergies that are killing me! Have fun. Be safe.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: