Wednesday, December 19, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: jameswise
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2065

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 95
Total: 96
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: REKLAS > Forums

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Classifieds › In search of, OEM intake
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
In search of, OEM intake
Sell all worldly possessions here. Commercial advertising prohibited, read forum rules.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nimrag
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:23 am    Post subject: In search of, OEM intake Reply with quote

I know it’s a long shot, but if anyone has an OEM intake for an 07, laying around, I’ll take it off your hands. I probably have something good to trade for it.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:31 pm    Post subject: Re: In search of, OEM intake Reply with quote

What happened to your Intake?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
nimrag
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: In search of, OEM intake Reply with quote

I put an cold air intake on about 8 years ago. It’s an aFe, almost identical to the TRD one. It use a dry filter. Nothing is wrong with it that I can see, I’m just trying to find the source of the OBD code I keep getting(P0101).
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:52 am    Post subject: Re: In search of, OEM intake Reply with quote

Look to your MAF.
I replaced mine on Rock Auto. Solved the P0101 problem. You can get a Cheap one for $33 bucks. Or a gold plated one for $108.

I had an Oil bath K&N that fouled it. Once that oil got baked on the sensor, it was trash.
CLICK THE PIC for Url
https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/toyota,2007,fj+cruiser,4.0l+v6,1433267,exhaust+&+emission,mass+air+flow+sensor,5128

You can try the MAF sensor cleaner you get at Autozone, but that didn't work for me.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
nimrag
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:33 pm    Post subject: Re: In search of, OEM intake Reply with quote

I use the cleaner every time I change my oil. I also switched sensors with my nieces on her FJ. She drove 100 miles with mine and didn’t get a code. I got the code almost immediately with her sensor in my FJ.

I ordered a new PCV valve and hoses the other day. I’ll put them on when the arrive.
nimrag
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: In search of, OEM intake Reply with quote

a non member hooked me up.

Thanks,

AzBrickRig
AZBrickRig
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: In search of, OEM intake Reply with quote

Of course. Glad to help out anytime I can.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: