Tuesday, August 21, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Kowboy26
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2048

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 69
Total: 70
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: toyo22r > Forums

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › Attn TUCSON NMs: Need Help Sunday 5/27
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Attn TUCSON NMs: Need Help Sunday 5/27
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Splagg
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:00 am    Post subject: Attn TUCSON NMs: Need Help Sunday 5/27 Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I'll be heading down to Tucson this Sunday, 5/27/18, ETA 12-1pm. One of my best friends and his very pregnant wife are moving into town from Pennsylvania so I'm going to give them a hand moving in.

If anyone has a couple hours to spare and help welcome them to AZ it'd be immensely appreciated.

Jason and I are definitely looking forward to visiting a couple of the local breweries after they're settled in.

If you're able to help out on Saturday afternoon or you're down for some good company and a tasty brew afterwards please give me a shout on FB, PM here, or send me a text if you have my number.

Cheers!

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: Attn TUCSON NMs: Need Help Sunday 5/27 Reply with quote

Dammit dan! I'll be in the lava cave sunday. Not sure who's in Tucson this weekend. Good luck with the move in.sorry I can't help.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Splagg
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 11:34 am    Post subject: Re: Attn TUCSON NMs: Need Help Sunday 5/27 Reply with quote

Well that wasn't bad at all - Jason moved almost all of his crap in before I got down there. Had to help him with exactly 3 pieces of furniture... if only all help-a-buddy-move situations could be like that! haha

Admin: feel free to delete this thread Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: