Monday, August 20, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Kowboy26
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2048

People Online:
Members: 2
Visitors: 92
Total: 94
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: fjlarry > Home
02: Jimbolio > Forums

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrewDown
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

In
DrewDown
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 4:05 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

Will be camping as well. KG7ADZ is my call sign
Azfjamz
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug- Reply with quote

Im in!!! This is awesome, im a newbie to the forum whos been wanting tojoin one of these expeditions!! Cant wait! 🤙🏼🤙🏼
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:30 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug- Reply with quote

Azfjamz wrote:
Im in!!! This is awesome, im a newbie to the forum whos been wanting tojoin one of these expeditions!! Cant wait! 🤙🏼🤙🏼
I think you will enjoy it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

DrewDown wrote:
In

Azfjamz wrote:

Awesome! Welcome to the site guys!
B1ackSh33p
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

Please sign me up a spot for my Bro who will be bringing his brand new '18 Tacoma on the run this year. He was a former Jeep owner, but he's recovered now. lol
Forum name Mike-J, when he gets anointed to become an AZFJ non-member. Thanks Jimbolio!!

Helluva ride to the Dark Side!
airconditionednightmare
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

Got time off for entire weekend. In.
AZFJ4AK
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:13 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

I’m a maybe. I’m supposed to go to Cleveland that weekend, but trying like hell to change those plans. If I can’t make it, maybe CrazyJohn can take my FJ out.
Mike-J
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

Mike-J is in!

thank you, btw...
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:11 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

Got everyone I think. No zzmikey this year?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
8LFGRND
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

zzmikey comfirmed on first page and he's on your list. You got'em fearless leader!

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

Oh jeez
The OGD Grows worse

zzmikey
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:53 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Oh jeez
The OGD Grows worse

Smile

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

AZFJ4AK wrote:
I’m a maybe. I’m supposed to go to Cleveland that weekend, but trying like hell to change those plans. If I can’t make it, maybe CrazyJohn can take my FJ out.

Cleveland is for indians, not Alaskans...consider

DugsFJ
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug- Reply with quote

Count me in!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 4 of 13

Jump to: