Monday, August 20, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Kowboy26
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2048

People Online:
Members: 2
Visitors: 92
Total: 94
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: fjlarry > Home
02: Jimbolio > Forums

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:51 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

Nothing to see here, move along.

Last edited by Jimbolio on Tue May 29, 2018 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

AZCruiser wrote:
I have two others interested in joining this run. That would make myself and three other vehicles. None camping.

Need names for each and vehicle types please

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
AZCruiser
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 6:43 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
AZCruiser wrote:
I have two others interested in joining this run. That would make myself and three other vehicles. None camping.

Got it Jim. My FJ and 3 Jeeps Thanks!
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 6:52 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

AZCruiser wrote:
Jimbolio wrote:
AZCruiser wrote:

Let's try this again

Jeep 1 name=
Jeep 2 name=
Jeep 3 name=

AZCruiser
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 7:06 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

[quote="Jimbolio"]
AZCruiser wrote:
Jimbolio wrote:
AZCruiser wrote:

Let's try this again

Jeep 1 name= Bruce
Jeep 2 name= Billy
Jeep 3 name= Brandon

Two of them have done runs with us before.
Finn
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

In!

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

This run is now 50% filled!
But don't worry, there will be a waitlist.

I'm thinking some SPECIAL entertainment on Saturday Night for those staying over camping in Gardner Canyon.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 10:50 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

For those needing assistance finding Camping

TrailsOffroad can help:
www.trailsoffroad.com/...road-fr-92

WAYPOINT #10 is the campsite.

Sub4FJ
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

In. Not camping. Thank you.

microbe
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

In with camping
1Louder
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

In! Maybe camping on Friday depending on work schedule.

There is a new brewery and restaurant now in Sonoita. Copper Brother Brewery if folks want to check that out. If we camp on Friday we would stay in the area and meet everyone in Patagonia for the start of the run.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

1Louder wrote:
In! Maybe camping on Friday depending on work schedule.

There is a new brewery and restaurant now in Sonoita. Copper Brother Brewery if folks want to check that out. If we camp on Friday we would stay in the area and meet everyone in Patagonia for the start of the run.

The run does not start in Pategonia. It will be quite different this year. Meet us at houghton /i10 well be passing the camp / trailer drop point.

BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:18 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
BucketBoy wrote:
Most likely in for this with camping. Gotta see about work and moving to flag

I'll put you as a Maybe, but be warned, it wouldn't be the same without our Bucket Boy.

Let's work together on designing a sticker for this one!

Move me to the In list please Jim. With camping and all that Jazz

8LFGRND
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug- Reply with quote

I don't always run to the border, but when I do I go with FJs.

8LFGRND (Justin) + passenger (TBD) camping Friday and most likely Saturday too.

And did I mention I'm fired up?

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

Got you in!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: