Saturday, June 23, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: JohnnyOutlaw
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2027

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 125
Total: 126
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: Jimbolio > Forums

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IGGBrewer
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

In please! Had a blast last year.

Camping too. +wife, hopefully.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:48 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

11 spots left

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
AZFJTOY
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

I should check in here more often. Add me to the list, no camping. Jeep GC Trailhawk.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

BUMP
10 Spots Left

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Splagg
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

Can't make it, gotta withdraw Sad

Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:18 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

I’m leaving for Colorado that very day! Sad
NOT IN.
Hoping to run trails with COFJ while I’m up there.
Have an Epic run everyone!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

You will be missed.

itsafjthing
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

Count me in please.

deaz
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

FatRat wrote:
Sorry Jim, I won't be able to make this one. I will be preparing for a trip to Idaho the next weekend. Will be shouting out to Connie as I drive through Twin Falls as well.

Say Hi to Twin for me.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

Rob I still have your hat. Dm me with a mailing address

deaz
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Rob I still have your hat. Dm me with a mailing address

Haha, I'd forgotten about that thing.

Rather than put it in the mail, you going to be in midtown at all in the coming days/weeks?
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

I work on Orange Grove, I can go wherever you like on the way back to the East side where casa Jimbolio is.

FatRat
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

deaz wrote:
FatRat wrote:
Sorry Jim, I won't be able to make this one. I will be preparing for a trip to Idaho the next weekend. Will be shouting out to Connie as I drive through Twin Falls as well.

Say Hi to Twin for me.
I certainly will . Finally taking your advice to go home to visit. It's been ten years.
AZFJ4AK
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

And I am officially out. I will be stuck in the 216 that weekend. (Me and my big mouth.) Have a fantastic time.

PS Yes, I will attend a Tribe game at “The Jake” and the offer still stands, Crazy John.
CRAZYJOHN
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: The 2018 "Duner Memorial" Great Run to the Border 4-Aug-18 Reply with quote

AZFJ4AK wrote:
And I am officially out. I will be stuck in the 216 that weekend. (Me and my big mouth.) Have a fantastic time.

PS Yes, I will attend a Tribe game at “The Jake” and the offer still stands, Crazy John.
thank you ,not sure yet about going still to soon for a answer?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: