Wednesday, May 23, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: LandCruiserSteve
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2016

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 148
Total: 148
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › FJ Summit 12!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
FJ Summit 12!
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ Summit 12! Reply with quote

He's a peach that Ratfink!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
SpoilerFJ84
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: FJ Summit 12! Reply with quote

deb, I'm doing Imogen on friday at 0650.

debFJVT
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: FJ Summit 12! Reply with quote

Too bad it doesn’t match up with mine...I’m leading a Friday night run, and again Saturday morning. But good you’ll be up at the pass early enough to avoid getting hailed on Rolling Eyes I’m staying at Twin Peaks - hope to see AZFJ people there!
SpoilerFJ84
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ Summit 12! Reply with quote

deb, do you know how I can get in a night run? I was stupid and didn't register for one at the time, and now it says they are all full. I'm sure people drop out...

debFJVT
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: FJ Summit 12! Reply with quote

Yes I do know how...it’s true people drop out and even no show! I’ve led night runs for the past three years and not once was one full. But if you want a confirmed spot, and want to do Imogene (versus Oh point/Mineral creek) you’ll have to PM me and I can work something out Wink Doing Mineral Creek at night is a PITA...Imogene at night (if it’s clear) is AMAZING....
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: