Sunday, December 09, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: jameswise
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2065

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 133
Total: 133
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › Will a Diesel Tacoma come to market
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Will a Diesel Tacoma come to market
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ClutchBurner
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject: Will a Diesel Tacoma come to market Reply with quote

Rumors, YouTube video's, online articles are clueing in on a diesel Tacoma becoming a reality. The mid size truck market is about to get interesting
the new Colorado zr2 diesel. I looked at one front and rear locker,diesel standard rock rails it is kind of sick looking. Ford is also coming out with a diesel Ranger Raptor this is a fact and not a rumor. I have been at Toyota looking at a 2018 trd pro Tacoma dealers are marking them up to 50k.Avendale toyota can order me one for sticker it would take seven months to get it. But if the rumors for a diesel Tacoma are true I will hold out to get one.
mod_muscle
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Will a Diesel Tacoma come to market Reply with quote

Just my opinion...but I doubt I see the day a diesel toyota anything makes it to the U. S. Market. Hopefully I’m wrong.
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:57 am    Post subject: Re: Will a Diesel Tacoma come to market Reply with quote

my .02 is no Toyota diesel.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:22 am    Post subject: Re: Will a Diesel Tacoma come to market Reply with quote

Maybe a HiLux in 2019>??
auto-trends.net/2019-t...-s-market/

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
fjlarry
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Will a Diesel Tacoma come to market Reply with quote

My brother has one......but he's in Thailand.

spaldam
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Will a Diesel Tacoma come to market Reply with quote

Not in the U.S.A. Emissions laws are stupid strict for diesel, you basically have to have a full-sized one-ton work truck to these days to get the required exemptions.

KD7YKB
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Photo Gallery
AZFJ4AK
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Will a Diesel Tacoma come to market Reply with quote

fjlarry wrote:
My brother has one......but he's in Thailand.

I was in Thailand recently and lost count of the number of Hiluxes I saw just riding into town the first night from BKK. They are everywhere and there are some really nice ones. OTOH, FJ’s were apparently not a thing in the Kingdom as I saw not a one and believe me, I looked.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: