Friday, December 14, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: jameswise
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2065

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 76
Total: 76
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Classifieds › Need Parts ASAP
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Need Parts ASAP
Sell all worldly possessions here. Commercial advertising prohibited, read forum rules.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Need Parts ASAP Reply with quote

I have a little less then three weeks to build a trailer from the ground up. Please let me know whatever parts you may have. Really need wheels and decent tires. Wheels must be 17inch in the FJ bolt pattern. Need 2 but would prefer 3 that match. Balling on a budget so don't really care how much rock rash they have or anything like that, just roadworthy and safe. Also need 2 or 3 matching tires in decent, safe, roadworthy condition. Same thing as before. On a tight budget for it. Tires have to be for a 17 inch wheel and hoping to find some in the 31-34" range but I'll take what I can get for cheap. I will be at the meet and greet so some delivery stuff can be taken care of there if possible. I would appreciate anything I could get. Thanks to anyone and everyone in advance

nimrag
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: Need Parts ASAP Reply with quote

Here is a tire,

azfj.org/index.php?nam...ic&t=12419
BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Need Parts ASAP Reply with quote

I found Wheels for a trade from another member. Project has fallen flat already. Maybe come December I'll be looking for tires again

calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: Need Parts ASAP Reply with quote

in my experience compressed / urgent time-frames don't really speak to affordable / cheap / thrifty. As you eluded to things like rim / tires are kinda big deal for safety - not something you cheap out to the point of disaster.

this Venn diagram seems to sum it up well:

Side note I'll keep an eye on the local junk piles.. see if anything turns up.
BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: Need Parts ASAP Reply with quote

I got a set of 5 basically brand new revolver style rims for 2 stickers and flag mount I made 2 years ago. Project is being put on hold until i have more time and money

4GaugeSurprise
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: Need Parts ASAP Reply with quote

BucketBoy wrote:
I got a set of 5 basically brand new revolver style rims for 2 stickers and flag mount I made 2 years ago. Project is being put on hold until i have more time and money

Dayum!

Well, with the new timeframe, if you happen to end up going another way with the rims (like maybe match what's on the FJ, makes for great extra spare), I may be interested in trading something for the revolvers. It would be nice to have a backup set when I eventually bend/break some of my originals.

I have 4 unused Lux Lighting MicroMax rock lights. Almost the same as I have on my FJ now but smaller (I ended up going with the Monster line).

Link added https://luxlightingsystems.com/collections/micromax

** WARNING ** Many things I recommend are dangerous and probably foolish - but will probably work. **
BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: Need Parts ASAP Reply with quote

4GaugeSurprise wrote:
BucketBoy wrote:

Dayum!

Well, with the new timeframe, if you happen to end up going another way with the rims (like maybe match what's on the FJ, makes for great extra spare), I may be interested in trading something for the revolvers. It would be nice to have a backup set when I eventually bend/break some of my originals.

I have 4 unused Lux Lighting MicroMax rock lights. Almost the same as I have on my FJ now but smaller (I ended up going with the Monster line).

Link added https://luxlightingsystems.com/collections/micromax

Hey Marc. Although I will be moving to Flag in less then a month the wheels will be in phoenix and I can always have you pick them up if I decide to go another way. I think I'm going to be hard pressed to get any decent fund by December. But we will see where my business goes in the mean time. I can always have you get one or two as needed. Pays to have friends in the right places.

K9OL
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Need Parts ASAP Reply with quote

I have some tires... A pair I purchased from Jim because I needed the rims... Text me your # and I'll send you pix.

Marty
623-34one-one787

Did I mention Free tires... Yes, they are in good shape. I can bring to the Meet and Greet Dinner.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Need Parts ASAP Reply with quote

AND they came off the trailer. Perfect!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
K9OL
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Need Parts ASAP Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:

Time to pay it forward... Very Happy
BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Need Parts ASAP Reply with quote

K9OL wrote:
Jimbolio wrote:

Time to pay it forward... Very Happy

Hey Marty. Thanks for the offer but I'll have to pass. Project has been put on hold and the only place I can store them they will get dry rotted

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: