Friday, May 26, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: LifestyleOverland
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1932

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 63
Total: 63
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Classifieds › FS: M101A3 rebuilt with 5K axle e-brakes $3K obo
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
FS: M101A3 rebuilt with 5K axle e-brakes $3K obo
Sell all worldly possessions here. Commercial advertising prohibited, read forum rules.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spaldam
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject: FS: M101A3 rebuilt with 5K axle e-brakes $3K obo Reply with quote

My house is under contract to be sold. Estimated closing date is the end of June, and we are looking at moving into an RV for a couple of year. So, it's time to down-size.

Plus I'm going to need some cash to pay for all the stuff it's going to take to get the FJ ready to be flat towed behind the RV.

I wanted to offer this to my friends here on AZFJ first. I've put about $3K into it over the last year, and would like to get most of that back out of it, but I'll take any reasonable offers.

Pictures can be found here: goo.gl/photos/15Ay7MPxREwvEr4n7

It started as an old M101A3 Military trailer. The axle was swapped out with a 6K load rated axle, but the 6x5.5 Toyota hubs puts it down to a 5K GVW rating; which is also what it's registered as with a lifetime plate. It's also officially a home-built trailer.

The axle swap also came with e-breaks.

All wiring is new 12v system, with battery, and working e-brakes, brake lights, blinkers, and tail and license plate lights. Still has the original tail light housings with new 12v bulbs.

It's been painted with black Rustolium primer.

The made in India tarp is a 20oz 8x10 with lots of eyelets all around and has been treated with a waxy substance to make it water and mold resistant. I'll also throw in the extra bungy balls.

It still has to original hydraulic cylinder Pintel Hitch on it, but other then some extra noise and play, it works great. I'll throw in the vehicle hitch to match it, too.

The only catch is that I'll need to use it until close to the end of June to get some things taken to storage.

If you want to pick it up later in June make me an offer I cannot refuse.

I also have some other old FJ junk that will likely be going to the junk yard unless someone wants them (free):

Complete set of rear linkage with 165K miles on them. Need new bushings.

Half of a stock roof rack.

07-09 skid plates with lots of bad dents in them.

A rear shock that I think it meant for an 97-04 Tacoma.

Possibly a couple other things I have laying around that I've forgotten about.

I'm also planning a garage sell on the 27th of May.

spaldam.com/about/contribute#amazon

KD7YKB
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Photo Gallery
Cactusman
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: M101A3 rebuilt with 5K axle e-brakes $3K obo Reply with quote

I'm interested in the skids!

spaldam
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: M101A3 rebuilt with 5K axle e-brakes $3K obo Reply with quote

Cactusman wrote:
I'm interested in the skids!

They're yours if you come pick them up, but fair warning, they are pretty smashed up.

spaldam.com/about/contribute#amazon

KD7YKB
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Photo Gallery
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: