Friday, December 15, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Jyoung
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
Overall: 1995

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 127
Total: 127
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Classifieds › Mossberg .22
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Mossberg .22
Sell all worldly possessions here. Commercial advertising prohibited, read forum rules.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZBrickRig
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:10 am    Post subject: Mossberg .22 Reply with quote

Mossberg tube fed, bolt action. Nothing special except that I bought it from here and would like to pass it on again to this group. I would like to keep it but I would also like to keep my kids interest in shooting and this isn't working out for us. I think this was originally selling for 200 but from my understanding it has been passed among this group for $150. So the first to contact me will take it at that price. Please send me your number for pics if you're interested. I'm located in the southeast valley. My major cross streets are Hunt Highway and Val Vista Rd, so I will only be willing to meet up at a reasonable distance.

BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Mossberg .22 Reply with quote

It's been passed around for 150$ with 400 rounds 22 Short. It was mine and I started the line of passing it on. Excellent rifle. Very accurate. I would take it back if I had room in my safe. That's the reason I sold it. Replaced it with a Custom Savage A-17.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: