Friday, April 28, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Viperchick76
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1919

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 49
Total: 49
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › Phoenix Area Transmission Shop Recommendations ?
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Phoenix Area Transmission Shop Recommendations ?
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VoodoChild
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:16 pm    Post subject: Phoenix Area Transmission Shop Recommendations ? Reply with quote

As A Follow up to my Unknown Vibration .. Im Preparing for the worst hope for the best ! So anyone have a proven winner in the Transmission arena ?

fjlarry
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:15 am    Post subject: Re: Phoenix Area Transmission Shop Recommendations ? Reply with quote

I've heard good things about Phoenix Rack and Axle. I thought I had a big issue one time and it just turned out to be my tires. Had a low speed vibe and they diagnosed and didn't charge me. Not sure if they do transmissions but they should be able to diagnose.

calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: Phoenix Area Transmission Shop Recommendations ? Reply with quote

Phoenix Rack and Axle does NOT do transmission work.. one of the few items they dont work on, but yes for very knowledgeable staff and great customer service.

azfj.org/index.php?nam...ic&t=12267
airconditionednightmare
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: Phoenix Area Transmission Shop Recommendations ? Reply with quote

Toyoworks does transmission work, though I have not used them for that. The owner is very knowledgeable and all of the staff is super nice. Years ago, they helped track down where a loud vibration was on our Tacoma in about 5 minutes and didn't charge anything- we took it to a Toyota dealer originally who said we'd need to leave it there for at least 5 hours and pay a diagnostic fee of, IIRC, $200. It was just a loose bolt.

www.toyoworks.com/services.html
VoodoChild
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Phoenix Area Transmission Shop Recommendations ? Reply with quote

Thank you for the Responses Ill check out toyo works prob Tuesday.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: