Sunday, April 30, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Viperchick76
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1919

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 49
Total: 49
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › Facebook has KILLED this forum
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Facebook has KILLED this forum
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tibaal89
Trail to Destruction
Trail to Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Reply with quote

says place is waning, shares story about how it isn't waning... seems legit. Very Happy

check out my BLOG

Something there is that doesn't love a wall, that wants it down...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Reply with quote

You got me there Mike.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Miss_Artoo
Trail Leader
Trail Leader

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Reply with quote

Splagg wrote:
Miss_Artoo wrote:

O, wow! Miss Artoo's still around! I don't think we've ever met but it's good to see a post from you. Occasionally I dig through some of the very old posts on these boards so I know that you used to be super active. Where'd ya go?

I'm glad you can get some use out of the old posts. I've always thought of AZFJ as a good historical resource, if nothing else. I myself used it just last weekend to randomly guide my drunken friend and I down the Hot Loop to the lookout at 9pm. I stepped on a cactus and almost fell down the cliff, but it was worth it! Razz

Unfortunately there hasn't been an FJ in my garage for quite sometime. I miss it a lot and have looked into purchasing another, but now that they are out of production people want a small fortune for them.

Thanks goes to Mike for keeping this thing going for so long!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: