Sunday, June 25, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Mrjoel326
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1943

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 50
Total: 50
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › Facebook has KILLED this forum
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Facebook has KILLED this forum
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tibaal89
Trail to Destruction
Trail to Destruction

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Reply with quote

says place is waning, shares story about how it isn't waning... seems legit. Very Happy

check out my BLOG

Something there is that doesn't love a wall, that wants it down...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:20 am    Post subject: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Reply with quote

You got me there Mike.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Miss_Artoo
Trail Leader
Trail Leader

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Reply with quote

Splagg wrote:
Miss_Artoo wrote:

O, wow! Miss Artoo's still around! I don't think we've ever met but it's good to see a post from you. Occasionally I dig through some of the very old posts on these boards so I know that you used to be super active. Where'd ya go?

I'm glad you can get some use out of the old posts. I've always thought of AZFJ as a good historical resource, if nothing else. I myself used it just last weekend to randomly guide my drunken friend and I down the Hot Loop to the lookout at 9pm. I stepped on a cactus and almost fell down the cliff, but it was worth it! Razz

Unfortunately there hasn't been an FJ in my garage for quite sometime. I miss it a lot and have looked into purchasing another, but now that they are out of production people want a small fortune for them.

Thanks goes to Mike for keeping this thing going for so long!

Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Reply with quote

I am REVERSING my opinion.
Why might you ask?
Well, it seems there is a very active community going on Facebook. (Looked it up on my NSA daily briefing). All of the redacted AZFJ names have been "unmasked". Duner...Stop talking to those Russians! (Kidding...I'm kidding...I kid Its who I am)

But seriously, the HUGE volume of posts slung up recently (By ZZMikey, etc), have renewed my faith in the use of AZFJ.org website.

What was I thinking?

You are all friends, regardless of the social media.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Reply with quote

This better not be "Fake News"!

Double_A
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Reply with quote

I don't typically say much on here, but azfj.org is still my favorite website. Thanks for keeping it going.

BellyDoc
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Reply with quote

I love fake news. It's the only thing that goes better with coffee than donuts.

Is jb weld really as strong as if I just welded them on with my welder?

glideraz wrote:
Could be stronger it all depends on how you weld
K9OL
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:02 am    Post subject: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Reply with quote

What's Facebook?
K9OL
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:07 am    Post subject: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Reply with quote

Miss_Artoo wrote:
Splagg wrote:
Miss_Artoo wrote:

O, wow! Miss Artoo's still around! I don't think we've ever met but it's good to see a post from you. Occasionally I dig through some of the very old posts on these boards so I know that you used to be super active. Where'd ya go?

I'm glad you can get some use out of the old posts. I've always thought of AZFJ as a good historical resource, if nothing else. I myself used it just last weekend to randomly guide my drunken friend and I down the Hot Loop to the lookout at 9pm. I stepped on a cactus and almost fell down the cliff, but it was worth it! Razz

Unfortunately there hasn't been an FJ in my garage for quite sometime. I miss it a lot and have looked into purchasing another, but now that they are out of production people want a small fortune for them.

Thanks goes to Mike for keeping this thing going for so long!

I have a FJ for sale Very Happy

I am sure we could work out a deal. I'm not looking to break someone's bank... But also not looking to sell to a reseller that will plan on bending someone else over.
marlin39a
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Reply with quote

Fakebook sucks, along with its communist creator.
CampFJ
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Reply with quote

marlin39a wrote:
Fakebook sucks, along with its communist creator.

How do you really feel? Very Happy

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Reply with quote

See

Jagaliscious
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: Facebook has KILLED this forum Reply with quote

Angry_Tim wrote:
I have a nice crack about 8 inches long

Johanlee wrote:
Correctly grasp the narrow mountain road.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: