Tuesday, May 23, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Tonopah
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
Overall: 1930

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 42
Total: 43
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: Bliss > Forums

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › January 21 2017 Toyota meet and greet
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
January 21 2017 Toyota meet and greet
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
05tacorunner
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:12 pm    Post subject: January 21 2017 Toyota meet and greet Reply with quote

This is going on over on Tacoma World but is an open invitation to all! We did a meet and greet like this a few years ago with great success and would like to do it again. Great way to bring the community together.

www.tacomaworld.com/th...17.469421/

glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: January 21 2017 Toyota meet and greet Reply with quote

Gonna put this on the calender, should be able to make it.

azfj owners are the best
noxious1
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:28 am    Post subject: Re: January 21 2017 Toyota meet and greet Reply with quote

yeah this sounds like fun!

Eight08
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: January 21 2017 Toyota meet and greet Reply with quote

I have a co-worker that's in Tacoma World. He told me that they are meeting at Pebble Beach, that would be the southside parking lot just after the Blue Point bridge. So I pointed out that that area has a locked gate and probably won't be unlocked by next week. He verified that it IS locked, so they're looking for a suitable alternative that doesn't require a Tonto Pass. So it sounds like they're looking towards maybe Butcher Jones, Sycamore Creek or maybe even Pobrocieto (sp) waiting area. Just a heads up... Hopefully they will update accordingly.
glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: January 21 2017 Toyota meet and greet Reply with quote

Looks like they are thinking of another meetup spot but will still be in the same area.

Ok we are going to this so lets see if we can outnumber the taco guy's, we should all make a massive showing to make them crap there panties.....lol

azfj owners are the best
Eight08
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: January 21 2017 Toyota meet and greet Reply with quote

I'll go...
Looks like it's going to be at butcher jones parking lot. BBQ and wheelin, sounds good to me. Be nice if AZFJ made a showing.
05tacorunner
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: January 21 2017 Toyota meet and greet Reply with quote

Eight08 wrote:
I have a co-worker that's in Tacoma World. He told me that they are meeting at Pebble Beach, that would be the southside parking lot just after the Blue Point bridge. So I pointed out that that area has a locked gate and probably won't be unlocked by next week. He verified that it IS locked, so they're looking for a suitable alternative that doesn't require a Tonto Pass. So it sounds like they're looking towards maybe Butcher Jones, Sycamore Creek or maybe even Pobrocieto (sp) waiting area. Just a heads up... Hopefully they will update accordingly.

Looks like the meet spot after the bulldog run will remain the same. The Tonto pass is 8 dollars and here is where they can be purchased.

www.fs.usda.gov/Intern...331614.pdf

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: