Saturday, June 24, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: KICKROCKS
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1942

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 17
Total: 18
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: TimInAz > Forums

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › 3rd Annual Wheelin' and Wenchin'! Feb 18th
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
3rd Annual Wheelin' and Wenchin'! Feb 18th
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
duner
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: 3rd Annual Wheelin' and Wenchin'! Feb 18th Reply with quote

Michael (duner) - 2 adults
Splagg
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:20 am    Post subject: Re: 3rd Annual Wheelin' and Wenchin'! Feb 18th Reply with quote

B1ackSh33p wrote:
Okay everyone I've got the same group discount for AZRenFest tickets. We need 15+ people to qualify for the discount on February 18th. The ticket prices for the group discount are $21 for adults and $11 for children ages 5-12. Please let me know if you would like to get tickets through the group rate and I will fill out the reservation form and send it in. Once we have the tickets reserved we can pick them up at the festival box office. We will collect the cash for the tickets at the festival when we all walk over to the box office as a group after the run.
I have posted this in the AZFJ facebook page as well, so please don't add your ticket requirements to both AZFJ.org and facebook to avoid confusion. Thank you. Can't wait to see you all out there again!
If there are any questions please do not hesitate to contact me via pm. Thanks.

Send in your ticket counts please.

Danny (Blacksheep) - 4 adult tickets

Dan (Splagg) - 2 adult tickets. 3 year-old coming as well but no charge, right? I also sent you a PM.

B1ackSh33p
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Re: 3rd Annual Wheelin' and Wenchin'! Feb 18th Reply with quote

Got the pm. Thanks.

For everyone else interested in the discount tix, please let me know if you would like to get in on the group buy no later than Thursday morning. I have to submit the group buy order form 2 days prior to our arrival. Thanks everyone, we are looking forward to the event!

Helluva ride to the Dark Side!
azviajero
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:46 pm    Post subject: Re: 3rd Annual Wheelin' and Wenchin'! Feb 18th Reply with quote

I'm in, and two for the tickets!

BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: 3rd Annual Wheelin' and Wenchin'! Feb 18th Reply with quote

Titus is in. Don't know where BucketBoy came from and if anyone knows how to change it. Also +1 Adult ticket.

Grinder
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: 3rd Annual Wheelin' and Wenchin'! Feb 18th Reply with quote

BucketBoy wrote:
Titus is in. Don't know where BucketBoy came from and if anyone knows how to change it. Also +1 Adult ticket.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! BucketBoy?! Is there a story behind that?

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: 3rd Annual Wheelin' and Wenchin'! Feb 18th Reply with quote

I'm thinking you wear your new name as a badge of honor. It's not eveyone that get's the privilege of a Tibaal89 promotion.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Splagg
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: 3rd Annual Wheelin' and Wenchin'! Feb 18th Reply with quote

Splagg wrote:
B1ackSh33p wrote:
Okay everyone I've got the same group discount for AZRenFest tickets. We need 15+ people to qualify for the discount on February 18th. The ticket prices for the group discount are $21 for adults and $11 for children ages 5-12. Please let me know if you would like to get tickets through the group rate and I will fill out the reservation form and send it in. Once we have the tickets reserved we can pick them up at the festival box office. We will collect the cash for the tickets at the festival when we all walk over to the box office as a group after the run.
I have posted this in the AZFJ facebook page as well, so please don't add your ticket requirements to both AZFJ.org and facebook to avoid confusion. Thank you. Can't wait to see you all out there again!
If there are any questions please do not hesitate to contact me via pm. Thanks.

Send in your ticket counts please.

Danny (Blacksheep) - 4 adult tickets

Dan (Splagg) - 2 adult tickets. 3 year-old coming as well but no charge, right? I also sent you a PM.

Added 1 - up to 3 adults and a 3yo in my group. PM sent.

GillT
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: 3rd Annual Wheelin' and Wenchin'! Feb 18th Reply with quote

When I go on vacation, I always bring sunshine. I am not liking the forecast for this weekend. Driving a box canyon should be done when dry is my understanding or go the way of the itsy bitsy spider (get washed out).

A highly dangerous virus called "Weekly Overload Recreational Killer" (WORK) is currently going around. If you come in contact with this WORK virus, you should immediately go to the nearest BAR for "Biological Anxiety Relief".
BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: 3rd Annual Wheelin' and Wenchin'! Feb 18th Reply with quote

You can keep me as bucketboy. Saturday's gonna be fun

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: 3rd Annual Wheelin' and Wenchin'! Feb 18th Reply with quote

Yessssssss........
😃

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
B1ackSh33p
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:35 am    Post subject: Re: 3rd Annual Wheelin' and Wenchin'! Feb 18th Reply with quote

Last year was pretty warm, well let's just say it was hot. So a little rain and 63 degrees out is going to be a "warm" welcome to the event.
I am seeing showers in the forecast around noon, so the run could be a little wet, but the RenFest is gonna get sloppy. That mud out there in the parking area gets slick so it should be interesting to say the least.
Don't forget your umbrellas and galoshes everyone!

zzmikey
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: 3rd Annual Wheelin' and Wenchin'! Feb 18th Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately, I reinjured my knee this Monday and am on crutches. So I won't be able to make the run this weekend.

BUT, we have an amazing guy who has stepped up and will lead the Box Canyon run. Thank you SafetyHooker Kevin J Clark for helping out!

All the details remain the same and Kevin is an awesome trail leader!

Danny Martinez has all the details for the group discount on Tix.

Sorry to back out on y'all and I am sorry I will miss one of my most favorite events.

Have fun!

"New England Patriots - 2017 Superbowl Champs!"
B1ackSh33p
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:37 am    Post subject: Re: 3rd Annual Wheelin' and Wenchin'! Feb 18th Reply with quote

Last call for the RenFest Group Discount tickets!!

I will be turning in the Reservation Form today around 11am, so please reserve your last minute discount tickets before then!

Ticket Count so far:
AZFJ.org:
Duner -2
Splagg - 3
AZViajero - 2
BucketBoy - 1

Facebuk:
Travis - 2
Darrick - 3
Ray - 2
Kevin - 2
Danny - 4

Total Count = 21

Please be sure that you have not requested reserve tickets on both sites.

Thank you everyone!

Splagg
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: 3rd Annual Wheelin' and Wenchin'! Feb 18th Reply with quote

Sooooo... just wondering if the Flash Flood Watch is going to have an impact on this run.

If anyone remembers the dust cloud from last year... Hopefully at least we won't have that again!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: