Sunday, July 23, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: Donny_b
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1946

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 145
Total: 145
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Classifieds › TJM Yulara Rooftop Tent RTT and Annex *SOLD*
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
TJM Yulara Rooftop Tent RTT and Annex *SOLD*
Sell all worldly possessions here. Commercial advertising prohibited, read forum rules.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:43 pm    Post subject: TJM Yulara Rooftop Tent RTT and Annex *SOLD* Reply with quote

A $1,600 Value! NOW $900
Yes, I have had this tent for about two years, and have been all around the west in it. It's in great shape, and I have only used the annex 3 times. It's time to Upgrade so I can fill out my trailer a little better and have more room for dogs, grandkids, and whatnot. It's perfectly fine for two adults, and the annex gives a lot of options for additional campers or a changing room.

WHAT:
Enjoy a hassle-free night's sleep In a TJM Yulara tent!

A Yulara Roof Top Tent is always there –where you are. And it's ready for a comfy night's sleep in just minutes. (I timed it once, 8 minutes from parked, to sleep. 15 to put it away).

You’ll be nestled snugly on the 65mm(Upgraded to 88mm) built-in high-density foam mattress with a great view of the surroundings. Your roof top accommodation will not only get you off the ground, it will also get you away from those annoying leaves, sticks, sand and nocturnal creepy crawlies that can ruin a good night’s repose.

You’ll also be sleeping securely as all TJM Roof Top Tents and Awnings are made from durable lightweight, waterproof poly cotton material, which with fully screened doors and windows, allow you to get the fresh open air you’ve come all the way to enjoy.

There’s a built-in sturdy aluminum ladder that takes you to ground level in a jiffy, where you can relax over a snack and cup of coffee in the shade of an optional TJM Awning.

IT’S NEVER BEEN SO EASY TO SET UP CAMP & RELAX

TJM Yulara tent is so simple, the Yulara can literally be set up within minutes.

YULARA ROOF TOP TENT (Summit 2014 Raffle Prize!)

Fly: 420D polyester pu2000mm, 100% water proof
Inner: Polyester/cotton 280g/m2 100% water proof canvas
Pole: Aluminium pole 19mm/16mm/1.2mm
Base: Light weight, high strength aluminium base, 120 x 140 x 5cm
Ladder: Extendable aluminium ladder (optional TJM ladder extension also available)
Mattress: 65mm high density foam mattress, 240 x 120cm size; Polyester 50%, cotton 50% (Upgraded to 88mm high density foam & cover)
Cover: 1000D water proof and rot proof polyester with PVC coating
Mosquito net fabric: Nylon, fire-resistant

WHERE: It's in Tucson, but I could bring it up to Pheonix if need be.

EXTRAS:
    It had a 2" mattress in it, I upgraded to a 3" mattress at a custom upholstery shop (This cost me $300 bucks) Made ALL the difference for a comfortable sleep.

Extension Ladder - so you can put it on top of almost any vehicle rack. I had it on top of an ARB rack which was about 6.5' from the ground. SO I needed the extension (You can see it in action in the 1st photo)

Annex - a godsend in cold weather or to increase modesty. Not heavy canvas so easy to bring along, lift and set up.

Brand new zipper on the cover-all holessealed
Here it was at Summit X - Pulled on the trailer. if you knew how hard it was to get in this year...it was nice to have a place to call home.

HOW MUCH:
Well, here's what it would take to get you one right now from Sierra Expeditions: (Plus a custom mattress)

It's in excellent shape, I'm asking $900 OBO , maybe delivered. (AZ/NM/Socal maybe only)
Heck, I'll even throw in a LED motion light that works great under the ladder.

I need the bucks to upgrade.

Last edited by Jimbolio on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: TJM Yulara Rooftop Tent RTT and Annex *PRICE DROP* Reply with quote

BUMP - PRICE DROP
NOW $900

Goes up on Expedition Portal and Craigslist next week.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
conejo
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:51 pm    Post subject: Re: TJM Yulara Rooftop Tent RTT and Annex *PRICE DROP* Reply with quote

I need an RTT for my trailer... But taxes and a couple other bills are coming up.

KF7YII
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:55 am    Post subject: Re: TJM Yulara Rooftop Tent RTT and Annex *PRICE DROP* Reply with quote

What a great way to spend your tax return.

Pauly
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: TJM Yulara Rooftop Tent RTT and Annex *PRICE DROP* Reply with quote

HI! maybeeeee.... let me check with the jag

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: TJM Yulara Rooftop Tent RTT and Annex *PRICE DROP* Reply with quote

Great! I'll have it off the trailer this week. I'll touch up a few clean up items and have it ready.

Pauly
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: TJM Yulara Rooftop Tent RTT and Annex *PRICE DROP* Reply with quote

easy tiger! I still have no wife clearance.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: TJM Yulara Rooftop Tent RTT and Annex *PRICE DROP* Reply with quote

Tell Jag it will make a perfect child storage area on the roof of your Teardrop. It has to come off to make room for the new tent anyway.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: TJM Yulara Rooftop Tent RTT and Annex *PRICE DROP* Reply with quote

Tent is OFF the trailer, Ready for pickup!

4GaugeSurprise
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: TJM Yulara Rooftop Tent RTT and Annex *PRICE DROP* Reply with quote

Caroline and I had originally planned to be RTT shopping about now, but seems we are buying an actual stationary house instead (so lame, I know)... maybe if I can get the seller to take on some more of the closing costs..... worth a shot I guess Smile

** WARNING ** Many things I recommend are dangerous and probably foolish - but will probably work. **
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: TJM Yulara Rooftop Tent RTT and Annex *PRICE DROP* Reply with quote

You know first hand what it's all about. Good luck. Just tell them it's the "Guest House" part of the mortgage.

4GaugeSurprise
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: TJM Yulara Rooftop Tent RTT and Annex *PRICE DROP* Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
You know first hand what it's all about. Good luck. Just tell them it's the "Guest House" part of the mortgage.

It really is a "surprise" house purchase too. We were in no way prepared, had just put in place a 2 year plan to save for a down then went to Europe for a few weeks vacation. When we got home the landlady told us she was going to have to sell the house we have been renting. She was really cool about it, waited till we were back from vacation so we weren't worried, then worked with on getting the price way down seeing as we already live in the house so no prep work needed. I really didn't think we could squeeze out a down payment for a conventional loan on a moment's notice, but looks like we close in a week. I need to rebuild a bit of buffer back into my bank account before buying more fun stuff. Everything is an adventure in my world. Smile

** WARNING ** Many things I recommend are dangerous and probably foolish - but will probably work. **
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:02 am    Post subject: Re: TJM Yulara Rooftop Tent RTT and Annex *PRICE DROP* Reply with quote

Congrats on the new house

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: TJM Yulara Rooftop Tent RTT and Annex *SOLD* Reply with quote

Sold
😵
WOW
I didn't realize it had been on the market 5 months.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: