Wednesday, October 17, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: bmbFJ
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2057

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 160
Total: 160
Who Is Where:

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › I need some helping hands
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
I need some helping hands
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BitCrazy
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:10 am    Post subject: I need some helping hands Reply with quote

I have yet to get my light bars wired up. Getting a new roof rack tomorrow and i need help swapping them out and wiring the lights. Time is of the essence.. any one willing to lend a hand next weekend dec 3rd or 4th.(i have to work the 3rd but microbe will be there of course, off sunday) I'd greatly appreciate it. I will feed you and will have some beer!

Maltajo wrote:
For the inaugural run of AZFJ Tucson Second Saturday Runs, in honor of the mother of this invention...
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:22 am    Post subject: Re: I need some helping hands Reply with quote

plans the 3rd, 4th I could help if you still need it. Smile
I'll bring my tools

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
BitCrazy
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: I need some helping hands Reply with quote

Thx jim if youre still willing we would appreciate any help.

Maltajo wrote:
For the inaugural run of AZFJ Tucson Second Saturday Runs, in honor of the mother of this invention...
BitCrazy
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: I need some helping hands Reply with quote

Maltajo wrote:

Last edited by BitCrazy on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: I need some helping hands Reply with quote

YOu don't need help?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
BitCrazy
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: I need some helping hands Reply with quote

Jimbolio and velociraptor have graciously offered to help with my projects on sunday Dec 4th at 10am. If anyone else is available id greatly appreciate it. Alot to do in a short time. Thank you inadvance.

Maltajo wrote:
BitCrazy
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: I need some helping hands Reply with quote

Thank you so much Ken, jim,lyn and aaron for coming by today. Yout help meant so much to me!

Maltajo wrote:
glideraz
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: I need some helping hands Reply with quote

Glad you got everything done

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: I need some helping hands Reply with quote

Sorry I had to go. How did it come out? (Pics?)

BitCrazy
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: I need some helping hands Reply with quote

Everything is up and wired but not to the switches yet. It was a good start tho.

Maltajo wrote:
Velociraptor
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: I need some helping hands Reply with quote

Glad to help out... sorry I had to leave before we could finish completely. Hopefully the remainder of the effort is not too difficult. If you get stuck and need more help, give me a shout!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: