Thursday, August 17, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: RideAndHover
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
Overall: 1960

People Online:
Members: 2
Visitors: 72
Total: 74
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: glideraz > Forums
02: toyo22r > Forums

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings › 2nd Annual Halloween Night Run and Grill, Box Canyon - 10/29
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
2nd Annual Halloween Night Run and Grill, Box Canyon - 10/29
Want to plan an event? Trail run, expedition, or just a friendly get together? Have a question about a specific trail not listed in our review section? General trip reports can also go here.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexExpeditions, trail runs, or gatherings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: 2nd Annual Halloween Night Run and Grill, Box Canyon - 10/29 Reply with quote

They didn't take brent

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Brentphx
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: 2nd Annual Halloween Night Run and Grill, Box Canyon - 10/29 Reply with quote

Odd, they were there in the preview and after posting. Google must have changed the link. I'll redo in a bit. Nothing worth framing anyway lol
4GaugeSurprise
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: 2nd Annual Halloween Night Run and Grill, Box Canyon - 1 Reply with quote

Brentphx wrote:
The few pics that came out well enough... camera lens was gooed up with kid hands.

One quick video from the beginning of the canyon is still being processed by Google, can't get a link yet.
Google's error image actually made me a little sad.

** WARNING ** Many things I recommend are dangerous and probably foolish - but will probably work. **
Brentphx
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: 2nd Annual Halloween Night Run and Grill, Box Canyon - 1 Reply with quote

Thanks to google drive's sharing capability, it doesn't seem to work with forum code via mobile browsers. Works fine when viewed via firefox, but screw you google if you're gonna be a bitch about it... here's the whole folder! I'll just be sure to switch to photobucket from now on then.

drive.google.com/drive...sp=sharing

If anyone else feels like sharing their shots, I'd love to see what you all saw lol.. especially Marc finishing up the waterfall.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: 2nd Annual Halloween Night Run and Grill, Box Canyon - 10/29 Reply with quote

Jimbolio's Halloween Run Pics

Kostume Kontest Kontestant Winnerz

Pumpkin/Candy Corn mobile

Mikey's Horror Wagon

Dusty Roads

Goodbye Mr. Sunshine

Proof Positive about "Uncle Suprise's" Mantra: Do what I say...Don't go where I go...You'll regret it.

Actually, the line he chose was BadAss. Props to Marc about that one. And Mikey's superior Spotting Skills. Thank goodness for "Automatic Lockers"

Night Ops

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
zzmikey
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: 2nd Annual Halloween Night Run and Grill, Box Canyon - 10/29 Reply with quote

awesome pics Jim!

"New England Patriots - 2017 Superbowl Champs!"
CRAZYJOHN
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:30 pm    Post subject: Re: 2nd Annual Halloween Night Run and Grill, Box Canyon - 10/29 Reply with quote

How did Jim do at the falls??

BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: 2nd Annual Halloween Night Run and Grill, Box Canyon - 10/29 Reply with quote

Jim got him and his trailer up without a problem. I have a video and I will probably have time to post it Wednesday.

CRAZYJOHN
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: 2nd Annual Halloween Night Run and Grill, Box Canyon - 10/29 Reply with quote

thanks, good for Jim

zzmikey
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: 2nd Annual Halloween Night Run and Grill, Box Canyon - 10/29 Reply with quote

CRAZYJOHN wrote:

He actually did very well.... A bit heavy on the gas, and the trailer bounced around way more then I would have liked based on rate of speed and the skinny pedal. But all in all pretty good.

He also took the trailer through a rock garden, which he should not have, but did very well in there too Smile

"New England Patriots - 2017 Superbowl Champs!"
4GaugeSurprise
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: 2nd Annual Halloween Night Run and Grill, Box Canyon - 10/29 Reply with quote

zzmikey wrote:
CRAZYJOHN wrote:

He actually did very well.... A bit heavy on the gas, and the trailer bounced around way more then I would have liked based on rate of speed and the skinny pedal. But all in all pretty good.

He also took the trailer through a rock garden, which he should not have, but did very well in there too Smile
Then he had an exhaust pipe swing through his window trying to knock him out!!
Following Following Jimbolio for the rest of the trail was the most exciting part of the whole night!

** WARNING ** Many things I recommend are dangerous and probably foolish - but will probably work. **
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: 2nd Annual Halloween Night Run and Grill, Box Canyon - 10/29 Reply with quote

CRAZYJOHN wrote:
thanks, good for Jim
AND
None of your welds broke John. Held like a champ. (I was a little worried it would smack the wall). Went up almost as smooth as 4gauge.

4GaugeSurprise
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: 2nd Annual Halloween Night Run and Grill, Box Canyon - 10/29 Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Went up almost as smooth as 4gauge.
Most disturbing thing ever uttered.

sl33p3r
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: 2nd Annual Halloween Night Run and Grill, Box Canyon - 10/29 Reply with quote

4GaugeSurprise wrote:
Jimbolio wrote:
Went up almost as smooth as 4gauge.
Most disturbing thing ever uttered.

At least he didn't say:
Quote:
Went DOWN almost as smooth as 4gauge.
Wink

2016 Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos!!!
CeeFish
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:56 am    Post subject: Re: 2nd Annual Halloween Night Run and Grill, Box Canyon - 10/29 Reply with quote

Not a Unicorn...

The Chevy Colorado, Canyon get an Eaton G80 automatic locker as an option.
With the Z71 option you get the locker in other GM products as well.

www.tfltruck.com/2015/...any-video/

I myself prefer a driver initiated electronic or air actuated locker...
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: