Wednesday, May 24, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: KCPfj
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1931

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 49
Total: 50
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: GillT > Forums

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Technical Discussion › 4x4 Tech › Replacing Lower Ball Joint ( cancelled )
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Replacing Lower Ball Joint ( cancelled )
Howtos, reviews, and gear questions
Go to page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Replacing Lower Ball Joint ( cancelled ) Reply with quote

Interesting times for sure. My widow maker artery on top 85% clogged fixed with SS stent working 100%. My main right artery 95% clogged fixed with 2 new dissolving stents, working 100%! The other was totally clogged they couldn't get it, but i grew myself some branch arteries that will suffice for now. Turns out I had the same team that put in the 1st dissolving stent in the world on July 5th. I have one of the 1st hundred used! How cool is that. The other stent was too close to a branch and too large to use the new ones. On 4 new meds and they think they might be able to fix the clogged one in 3 months if needed if I want.

I'm over weight, drink to much, work in a stressfull profession and the doctors say I could not have done this on my own that genetics are involved! I had no real symptoms but mild indigestion pressure which was my heart screaming for help! Would have never known and probably had a major heart attack by myself fishing at 8000ft!

Lifestyle change has already begun with my hip, but now it HAS TO CHANGE. They rebuilt my heart if I eliminate all risk factors I can do anything I want in life in a manner of months!

The real change is what this did to my mind. No more salami on the trail and I'm no longer afraid of wash outs! Laughing

Get your hearts checked if any doubt!

I'll be back on the trail and getting fishing lines wet after a month of cardio rehab!

See you all soon!

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Replacing Lower Ball Joint ( cancelled ) Reply with quote

Glad they caught it steve

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> 4x4 Tech All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: