Thursday, June 21, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: JohnnyOutlaw
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2027

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 97
Total: 98
Who Is Where:
 Members:
Hidden: 1

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › Land Use › Vote NO ON PROP 123!!!!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Vote NO ON PROP 123!!!!
Meetings, access issues, cleanups, news, land use info.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cruiser.308
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:29 pm    Post subject: Vote NO ON PROP 123!!!! Reply with quote

To all my Arizona friends!!!!
VOTE NO ON PROP 123!!!!
This will close some of public lands we all enjoy using for camping, hiking, off-roading, and other recreational purposes. Land will be developed by highest bidder. All because our state government waisted tax dollars on programs that do nothing for our schools.
Every time they need more money they throw kids and teachers into the mix and refuse to take any responsibility for their wasteful spending.

VOTE NO ON PROP 123
#votenoonprop123

1Louder
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Vote NO ON PROP 123!!!! Reply with quote

I concur. Make our useless politicians do their jobs and actually properly govern. We passed a tax override in 2001 and they did not manage it properly, go figure. Law suits are on going and this is their way to weasel out. Now they come up with this scheme. Sadly it will likely pass because the general public are suckers and desperate for the promise of better schools. When a lobbying group inundates you with Pro ads it is never a good idea.
cruiser.308
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Vote NO ON PROP 123!!!! Reply with quote

Everyone should post up this info on all social networks for our friends and family to know. We can do our part to counter their lies and social media is our friend when it comes to this.

spaldam
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Vote NO ON PROP 123!!!! Reply with quote

I was actually reading through it over the weekend, and I couldn't believe how much they put into a constitution?!

KD7YKB
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Photo Gallery
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Land Use All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: