Thursday, September 20, 2018

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: CementGray
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 2053

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 138
Total: 139
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: AZCruiser > Forums

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Arizona FJ Discussion › General Discussion › Go Cubbies!
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Go Cubbies!
This forum is for general topics concerning the AZFJ community that do not fit in the other sections. This is not your offtopic rant forum. Please be respectful and keep it clean.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexGeneral Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
4GaugeSurprise
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: Go Cubbies! Reply with quote

azflycaster wrote:
Donald Trump, The Cubs, I never thought the world would end like this.....
I had previously been informed that it starts with an earthquake,
Birds and snakes, an aeroplane.

** WARNING ** Many things I recommend are dangerous and probably foolish - but will probably work. **
LESZMOR
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: Go Cubbies! Reply with quote

azflycaster wrote:
Fun fact number one Wikipedia says there are between 350 and 500 people on the planet that were alive the last time the cubs won the World Series............

Well that number will shrink a little more after Tuesday or Wednesday because this year belongs to the Indians.

But don't worry Cubbie fans you're time is coming because those young guys are just to good. So they'll be good for some time to come.

azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Go Cubbies! Reply with quote

LESZMOR wrote:
azflycaster wrote:
Fun fact number one Wikipedia says there are between 350 and 500 people on the planet that were alive the last time the cubs won the World Series............

Well that number will shrink a little more after Tuesday or Wednesday because this year belongs to the Indians.

But don't worry Cubbie fans you're time is coming because those young guys are just to good. So they'll be good for some time to come.

I don't even know you but it's gonna be fun to see you eat your words buddy! Wink

Go Cubbies!

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Go Cubbies! Reply with quote

This is a nail biter
My only skin in this game is Francona, which lead my beloved Red Sox to world series glory. But I tend too root for the underdog.

Last world series win for cubs over 39k days ago
Last world series win for Indians over 24k days ago

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Go Cubbies! Reply with quote

HO LEE S H IT 😲

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
PSFAN
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Go Cubbies! Reply with quote

ATTA BOY, JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!
BellyDoc
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Go Cubbies! Reply with quote

One of the best ball games I've ever seen.

Is jb weld really as strong as if I just welded them on with my welder?

glideraz wrote:
Could be stronger it all depends on how you weld
LESZMOR
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Go Cubbies! Reply with quote

azflycaster wrote:
LESZMOR wrote:
azflycaster wrote:

I don't even know you but it's gonna be fun to see you eat your words buddy! Wink

Go Cubbies!
Well Buddy FlyCaster let me be one of the first to say CONGRATULATIONS to you & your CUBBIES a well deserved & long awaited World Series Title. What a game & I thought my GIANTS game 7 in 14 was a good game but this one out did it.

azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Go Cubbies! Reply with quote

I'm still sitting on bar stool crying my eyes out......

gsxr907
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Go Cubbies! Reply with quote

So happy right now!!!!!

The more real you get the more unreal the world gets.
- John Lennon
LESZMOR
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Go Cubbies! Reply with quote

azflycaster wrote:
I'm still sitting on bar stool crying my eyes out......
I was right there with you in 2010. I know how it feels

tibaal89
Trail to Destruction
Trail to Destruction

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Go Cubbies! Reply with quote

oh my god...

check out my BLOG

Something there is that doesn't love a wall, that wants it down...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Photo Gallery
azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Go Cubbies! Reply with quote

Let me be the first to say - Next year, the Cubs could win back-to-back Championships for the first time in 109 years! Shocked

calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Go Cubbies! Reply with quote

that game winning ball I'm guessing going to be worth some $$, I dont know the players but I saw a replay and he sure did stuff that ball in his back pocket quickly!
azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Go Cubbies! Reply with quote

Rizzo may just be the smartest Cub! But he gave that call to Ricketts better yet!

www.therichest.com/spo...t-auction/

Last edited by azflycaster on Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: