Tuesday, September 19, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: petertohen
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1970

People Online:
Members: 2
Visitors: 77
Total: 79
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: calichaos > Forums
02: FJCrusher > Your Account

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Reviews › Vendor/dealership Reviews › Sonoran Steel fabrications
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Sonoran Steel fabrications
Review all local vendors here. One thread per vendor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexVendor/dealership Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
noxious1
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:37 am    Post subject: Sonoran Steel fabrications Reply with quote

Just wanted to give a big thank you to Steve at Sonoran Steel. I recently got my new suspension, bumper, and skid plates in...and due to a recent divorce and an elbow injury I don't have a place to work on my FJ, nor can I physically do much of anything.

Steve did a great job and was very easy to work with. I fully recommend taking your toys to Sonoran Steel!
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: Sonoran Steel fabrications Reply with quote

and a free link, so you don't have to look for it: www.sonoransteel.com/

Free contact info to save bandwidth on clicking that link:
Phone:
480-201-413 nine
E-Mail:
steve [email protected] sonoransteel.com
Sonoran Steel
Fabrication L.L.C.
P.O. Box 27392
Tempe, AZ 85285
fjlarry
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Sonoran Steel fabrications Reply with quote

I have his rear lower links. They are beefy. Had them on now for about 6 or 7 years.

noxious1
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Sonoran Steel fabrications Reply with quote

Yeah I got one of his Pan Hard bars and that thing is a beast!

robb_in_az
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Sonoran Steel fabrications Reply with quote

Steve helped me a bunch with my '99 4Runner back in 2004. Spent a couple of days at his place getting bumpers and racks built and sliders on. Learned a lot and Steve was very fair and upfront and all around pretty good dude. An artist even.

azsnowbur
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Sonoran Steel fabrications Reply with quote

I've been looking for someone to help me with some custom metal storage does anyone no if He takes custom projects?

calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: Sonoran Steel fabrications Reply with quote

azsnowbur wrote:
I've been looking for someone to help me with some custom metal storage does anyone no if He takes custom projects?

another option for custom work:
azfj.org/index.php?nam...ic&t=11100
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Sonoran Steel fabrications Reply with quote

Steve said today that he would do a GROUP BUY on the Sonoran steel lower links if we get 10 buyers.

$60 off. So out the door for an FJ it would be $300 +Tax & Ship.
www.sonoransteel.com/i...ucts_id=19

Last edited by Jimbolio on Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:58 am    Post subject: Re: Sonoran Steel fabrications Reply with quote

Give me a month I'm in! Install options for us locals?

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:14 am    Post subject: Re: Sonoran Steel fabrications Reply with quote

There's 2, need 8 more
I bet you could hire glider to put me in. He's quite experienced.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
4GaugeSurprise
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Sonoran Steel fabrications Reply with quote

Damn, I'm going to need these soon enough too.. But I need to do front everything first... And I think my rear lower mounts just need to be replaced completely.
Don't think I can afford to swing everything at once. . . but I do hate to miss a deal.

** WARNING ** Many things I recommend are dangerous and probably foolish - but will probably work. **
FJFEVER
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Sonoran Steel fabrications Reply with quote

Total chaos makes a good weld on skid for the lca. I've done on both my fj's

195,162 FINAL MILES. DOA AFTER ROLLOVER.
NEXT CHAPTER...230,000 miles
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Sonoran Steel fabrications Reply with quote

Got my links in UPS in plenty of time for the Wrenching day March 6th. Man are they beefy.
Steve called me on Friday (I was out of phone range) and told me he wanted them to sit over the weekend to harden the paint!. Bravo for being so attentive. They are WORKS OF ART. Can't wait to get em on the precious. (Photos will be in the build thread)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Vendor/dealership Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: