Tuesday, November 21, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: danab
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1985

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 77
Total: 77
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Reviews › Vendor/dealership Reviews › GMG Fabrications
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
GMG Fabrications
Review all local vendors here. One thread per vendor.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexVendor/dealership Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:43 am    Post subject: Re: GMG Fabrications Reply with quote

ATFJ1991 wrote:
I'm in desperate need of rear shock skids and rear LCA skids. Would be awesome to see a local guy making those again.

DITTO!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
GMGFAB
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:20 am    Post subject: Re: GMG Fabrications Reply with quote

Hi everyone-
Just wanted to let you all know that the GMG Fab website has been launched. I will keep making updates to it as time progresses. It is www.gmgfabrications.com. Also check out the Facebook and Instagram pages for updates and project pics. Big thank you to all of you on AZFJ! You guys have been wonderful. Thank you for supporting GMG Fab! I look forward to working with and meeting more of you in the future.

Joe Giuliano

GMG Fabrications, LLC
P: 480.861.3209
gmgfabrications @ gmail.com
www.gmgfabrications.com
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: GMG Fabrications Reply with quote

cool update.

hint.. get your web people to clear out that template mess.

take a look at this link: www.gmgfabrications.com/?s=h

on the right under RECENT POST
Praesent nibh urna viverra vel volutpat
Maecenas sodales arcu est sit amet
Etiam semper adipiscing ullamcorper
Praesent nibh urna viverra vel volutpat
Maecenas id arcu congue sapien volutpat lobortis

(which are template place holders)

this archive from 2012 (also another place holder)
www.gmgfabrications.com/2012/12

over all looks good.
spaldam
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: GMG Fabrications Reply with quote

Looks good! Keep up the good work!

KD7YKB
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Photo Gallery
AZRich
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: GMG Fabrications Reply with quote

I had Joe build me a custom roof rack for my 4Runner. It's a little hard to see in the pictures, but it consists of a 1" round tube frame with mesh on top, similar to the materials Gobi uses. The rack mounts inside the stock roof rack rails to retain the factory look but give the roof a little more functionality. He also added light tabs to the rack for my light bar. Joe did a fantastic job and he finished it in less than a week! Thanks, Joe!

spaldam
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:51 am    Post subject: Re: GMG Fabrications Reply with quote

How's the noise with the light bar in that position?

KD7YKB
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Photo Gallery
AZRich
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: GMG Fabrications Reply with quote

Surprisingly enough, I don't notice any addition wind noise from the light bar. I thought for sure it would be really loud.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:23 am    Post subject: Re: GMG Fabrications Reply with quote

That's some strong professional work right there.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
GMGFAB
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: GMG Fabrications Reply with quote

Hi everyone-
Just wanted to let everyone on the forum know that for the month of February we are offering 20% off on all body mount chops! This is the month to get them done! PM here or give us a call. Don't forget to visit the website, Facebook, or instagram to see what we are up to.

Joe

Maltajo
Expeditioneer
Expeditioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: GMG Fabrications Reply with quote

GMGFAB wrote:
Hi everyone-
Just wanted to let everyone on the forum know that for the month of February we are offering 20% off on all body mount chops! This is the month to get them done! PM here or give us a call. Don't forget to visit the website, Facebook, or instagram to see what we are up to.

Joe

That's a great deal for fantastic Top Notch work!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
TOY4WD
Trail Runner
Trail Runner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: GMG Fabrications Reply with quote

Joe does excellent work on his body mount chops. My 4Runner looked like it was factory when he finished. If you are looking to have this done, Joe is your guy.
BucketBoy
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: GMG Fabrications Reply with quote

Joe did mine in the last month. I thought he was undercharging for the quality of work he does. With a discount on top of that if anyone is considering a chop, get it done by him

BurninAZ
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:55 pm    Post subject: Re: GMG Fabrications Reply with quote

Excellent work! I could not find a better looking chop than this. Got mine chopped a couple months ago. Functionality is as good as the looks! Couldn't happier! Thanks Joe.

GMGFAB
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:25 am    Post subject: Re: GMG Fabrications Reply with quote

Thanks for the kind words everyone! It has been a pleasure serving AZFJ!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Vendor/dealership Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: