Monday, September 25, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: somjon
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
Overall: 1972

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 44
Total: 44
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Reviews › Vendor/dealership Reviews › Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com
Review all local vendors here. One thread per vendor.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexVendor/dealership Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

that thing sucks! Have fun pulling a trigger for 45 seconds...sheesh. I'm kidding...... yeah there's lot's of option out there but mine was the coolest. I'll let you all in on a little secret though. The absolute fastest way to air up is to time it. Time how long it takes to fill one....remember it. Set a stop watch on that fancy smart phone and bam.... 45 to 60 seconds later per tire and you're done without ever disconnecting or checking. Works like a charm for me.

Jimbolio wrote:
Though not as nice as the one from IAS, I use this from Loews.
http://www.lowes.com/pd_124237-47120-SGY-AIR46TZ_1z10r6p__

Add one of these and some plumbers tape and you should be good to go
www.lowes.com/ProductD...&cId=PDIO1

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

Yes your no longer made model was much better.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Eight08
Dusty Truck
Dusty Truck

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

Sierra Expeditions has an ARB brand for $25. Looks similar to to one at Lowes.
Thoreau
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

Arb one at sierra was the best thing i ever added to my tank install. Looooooove that thing.

Homedad wrote:
What are the odds of shooting at an FJ and not getting shot back???
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

i believe the air gauge inflator one referenced above ^^ is ARB ARB605US

official product page:
store.arbusa.com/ARB-T...21342.aspx

amazon non affiliate link:
www.amazon.com/gp/prod...B0036ULEV0
Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
Yes your no longer made model was much better.

Just so were clear!

Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

www.instantairsupply.com / Enter code "KOH2016"

King Of The Hammers SALE!!! The IAS crew is headed to KOH to provide pit support for Ultra4 team 4410! Be sure to watch the live feed and cheer us on!
In celebration of the amazing spectacle that is KOH, IAS has decided to offer a discount for the entire KOH week!

Enter in code "KOH2016" to save big on any IAS order!

Cell service is a little weak so please be patient with reply's to any questions.

Powder coating is available at a DISCOUNTED RATE ALSO for this entire week! $20 powder coating, any color my powder guy has available! You can't beat that!

POWDER PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS!!!! Send the $20 payment to "gst95dsm@aol.com" via paypal with the desired color in the notes!

Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!! 10 days only, starting 2-27

Order at www.instantairsupply.com

Gauged Inflation Chucks are BACK! Only for a limited time...... I've been getting at least 5 inquires a week about bringing these back. I'm willing to do a limited run for those of you who want one. These are awesome tools, completely rebuildable, and will last you a lifetime! Makes filling tires or anything else a breeze being able to check your progress as you go.

The price will be a flat $55 shipped anywhere in the USA via USPS flat rate and will include a very snazzy IAS decal.

Everyone who has ever bought one of these has loved it, I know you will too. Even if you don't have a Co2 system, they work great attached to a regulated compressor also.

Check out the photo and video's below for a demonstration!

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/v/tAa4k_i02Pc"]http://www.youtube.com/v/tAa4k_i02Pc[/URL]

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/v/BFAoqdi0vi4"]http://www.youtube.com/v/BFAoqdi0vi4[/URL]

Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:53 am    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

Thanks for orders on these fellas! These are moving well! There is a 10% coupon available for anyone wanting a complete system, and gauged chuck!

mark3406e
Mall Queen
Mall Queen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

What is the coupon code? I tried IAS10.
Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

Sale on all systems 12% off using code IAS12.... good from 4-24 to 5-3. Gauged Chucks available during this time also!!! NO POWDER COATING THIS TIME, sorry!

Systems and chucks ordered during this time using the coupon code will have lead times of 10 business days from the CLOSE of the sale (5/3).

LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!! 4-24 to 5-3

Order at www.instantairsupply.com

Gauged Inflation Chucks are BACK! Only for a limited time...... I've been getting at least 5 inquires a week about bringing these back. I'm willing to do a limited run for those of you who want one. These are awesome tools, completely rebuildable, and will last you a lifetime! Makes filling tires or anything else a breeze being able to check your progress as you go.

The price will be a flat $55 shipped anywhere in the USA via USPS flat rate and will include a very snazzy IAS decal.

Everyone who has ever bought one of these has loved it, I know you will too. Even if you don't have a Co2 system, they work great attached to a regulated compressor also.

Check out the photo and video's below for a demonstration!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAa4k_i02Pc

Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

MEMORIAL DAY SALE!!!! ENTER CODE "Mday2016" during checkout!

FREE SHIPPING on all pre-orders!!!!

Powder coating for only $15!!!! (message for details)

www.instantairsupply.com

Gauged chucks ARE going to be available to order! I have greatly increased my production efficiency so I plan to now offer them on a regular basis, they can now also be ordered WITH your system at a discounted rate!

Fine Print, read it!

As with all IAS sales, orders will accumulate during the sale period, 5-20 to 5/31, then all supplies are ordered in bulk and orders fulfilled in 5-10 business days. Orders are shipped on a first come first served basis so don't waste any time!

Thank you all for the support! The last few sales have gone very smoothly and I'm glad to be able to provide quality products at a reasonable price!!!

Nate

Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

Hello my FJ buddies! Be cool and buy a T-Shirt! Hope you all are doing well!

$14.99 plus shipping. (Not trying to make anything off these fyi)

Simple IAS logo, high quality 50/50 blend T-Shirt

Represent for IAS out on the trail! I would greatly appreciate it!

IAS T-Shirt - Instant Air Supply

Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

What's up all my AZFJ peeps????

www.instantairsupply.com

Annual IAS Christmas sale starts NOW!!! Use the code "christmas16" to save 15% on ANY order.

Sale dates are 12-16 to 12-28

Join 1000's of other happy IAS customers, save time while airing up and add a very neat tool to your set up. Once you own a Co2 OBA set up, you'll wonder how you ever did without one.

Current lead times are 10 business days until shipment, so please keep that in mind when ordering for a gift. We can not guarantee Christmas delivery at this point with our current order volume.

IAS wants to thank EVERYONE who has ordered from us and we are glad to serve the off-road community and provide a quality product at a reasonable price. We appreciate the continued support and hope everyone is having a great Holiday season!

calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

thanks for the code!!! we feel special for the special!

it might be time to jump on the CO2 bandwagon.

any chance the thankful16 code could come back .. seems us non facebookers missed out!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Vendor/dealership Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 13 of 14

Jump to: