Monday, September 25, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: somjon
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
Overall: 1972

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 31
Total: 31
Who Is Where:

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Reviews › Vendor/dealership Reviews › Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com
Review all local vendors here. One thread per vendor.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexVendor/dealership Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

LAST DAY OF ANNIVERSARY SALE!!!! Use code "oneyearsale" during checkout to save 20% on your order.

This is basically an at cost sale so if you miss this one....... SORRY! This deal won't be back any time soon. Thanks everyone for the support and patience as we get orders out and deal with backordered supplies.

Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

I'm happy to report that IAS is FULLY caught up! If you have a pending order you should have tracking information in your email right now!

GOING FORWARD!!!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

SALES are going to be VERY limited. I am implementing a permanent FORUM discount for all members. The discount code is "IAS10". This will save you 10% off your entire order.

Powder Coating fees are going up to $30 permanently, basically any color you can think of but no guarantee of exact color matches. You PAY THIS FEE TO "gst95dsm@aol.com" AFTER your order and after we have discussed the color!!!!

The reason for this change is to spread out the orders and to provide you guys with faster turn around. IF a sale pops up WITHIN 30days of your order you can request a refund for the sale amount.

Thank you all for the support. We had an amazing first year that exceeded expectations by so much I can't even begin to describe it. For IAS to stay around these changes need to take effect. I am fully confident we are still the best deal around and that we are committed to quality and good customer service.

Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:36 am    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

Thanks for orders this weekend everyone!!! Remember use code "IAS10" for your discount. I'm still getting a lot of messages asking what the code is.... "IAS10"!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone and have a great week!

Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

Let's get some systems ordered!!!! Those of you with pending orders (besides yesterday's) are all shipped out! Thank you!!!!

calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

my impulse purchase thwarted by:

website wrote:
MAINTENANCE MODE

IN ORDER TO PERFORM WEBSITE MAINTENANCE, OUR ONLINE STORE WILL BE TEMPORARILY OFFLINE. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE AND ASK THAT YOU PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.

10/2/2015 @ 1:21PM AZT
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

Needs a website repair sale.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

10/3/2015 @ 7:40am AZT website still down...

that Smittybilt 2747 solution is looking better and better by the day.
Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:18 am    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

Be nice now

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

10/08/2015 @ 6am AZT website www.instantairsupply.com/ STILL wounded. 6 days and counting.
Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

Haha... come on now! Sorry guys my supply chain took a huge hit and i've been trying to repair it. I'm almost ready to start back up. One problem I have is that I just simply can NOT keep up will all these forums. I love you guys and this forum has been great to me but please please if I don't show up on here in a few weeks check IAS on Facebook for the most recent information. I know some people hate Facebook and I'm sorry for that. I just go insane and end up looking like an asshole when I forget about a forum for a while.

calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

facebook link: www.facebook.com/instantairsupply

the website said:

"MAINTENANCE MODE

IN ORDER TO PERFORM WEBSITE MAINTENANCE, OUR ONLINE STORE WILL BE TEMPORARILY OFFLINE. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE AND ASK THAT YOU PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER."

this type of message eludes to SERVER / website problems,

vs what was posted to facebook:

"IAS is currently closed while I try to find new suppliers. Sorry for the inconvenience but the constant back orders on certain components are creating too many issues. I'll update as soon as we get going again!!"

This is a MUCH better message for a website. It says hey thanks for stopping by but we are trying to source parts and can't take orders. Versus our web-hosting is broke and well it might get fixed it might not type of message.

A link to the facebook page on the maintenance message might also be helpful in the future. Just a few thoughts.
Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

Very true.... as my own webmaster... I wish I knew how to change what it said when I put the site in maintenance mode. Anyhow.... site is back up!

calichaos wrote:
facebook link: www.facebook.com/instantairsupply

the website said:

"MAINTENANCE MODE

IN ORDER TO PERFORM WEBSITE MAINTENANCE, OUR ONLINE STORE WILL BE TEMPORARILY OFFLINE. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE AND ASK THAT YOU PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER."

this type of message eludes to SERVER / website problems,

vs what was posted to facebook:

"IAS is currently closed while I try to find new suppliers. Sorry for the inconvenience but the constant back orders on certain components are creating too many issues. I'll update as soon as we get going again!!"

This is a MUCH better message for a website. It says hey thanks for stopping by but we are trying to source parts and can't take orders. Versus our web-hosting is broke and well it might get fixed it might not type of message.

A link to the facebook page on the maintenance message might also be helpful in the future. Just a few thoughts.

Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

Whats up everyone! Well i've been MIA for about a month or so dealing with some major supply issues. I've got it mostly sorted out and am ready to start taking orders again. I am changing some things. It's become just to difficult to keep with every forum so PLEASE for the most updated information look up IAS on Facebook. That's the easiest most central place where I can let the most people know at one single time what's going on. I will try and pop in every once in a while and give y'all a special deal but please PLEASE, especially if you need to contact me...... DO SO THROUGH FACEBOOK. If you hate Facebook, I'm sorry. E-mail me and Nathan @ instantairsupply.com. Facebook will get you the fastest response.

Gauged inflation chucks are discontinued for the time being. If you got one...... awesome! They are super neat tools and will probably last you a lifetime! I can help anyone source out the parts to make their own, but I was having a hard time buying in bulk, having a hard time keeping up with production, and just overall losing a lot of money selling them. It was either discontinue them or sell them for $100. If anyone wants one for a $100.....let me know!

I think that's basically all I got...... WEBSITE IS TAKING ORDERS. BE PATIENT please as I get back into the swing of things. Powder coating is $25 paid to gst95dsm @ aol.com with the desired color in the notes!

OH YEAH...... FORUM AND FACEBOOK DISCOUNT STILL ACTIVE!!!! IAS10 is the code!

Thanks everyone!

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:39 am    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

Though not as nice as the one from IAS, I use this from Loews.
http://www.lowes.com/pd_124237-47120-SGY-AIR46TZ_1z10r6p__

Add one of these and some plumbers tape and you should be good to go
www.lowes.com/ProductD...&cId=PDIO1

FatRat
Baja Champ
Baja Champ

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

WOW. Glad I got my stuff when I did. I must have been one of the last orders before the site went offline. New regulator and hose are great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Vendor/dealership Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: