Saturday, May 27, 2017

We're not a club... so you're not a member!
Toggle Content   User Info

Welcome Anonymous

(Register)

Membership:
Latest: LifestyleOverland
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 1932

People Online:
Members: 1
Visitors: 51
Total: 52
Who Is Where:
 Members:
01: glideraz > Home

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Toggle Content   AZFJ Forums

Forums › Reviews › Vendor/dealership Reviews › Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com
 SearchSearch   Members ListMembers   ChatChat 
Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com
Review all local vendors here. One thread per vendor.
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum IndexVendor/dealership Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:42 pm    Post subject: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

I had some interest in another thread on this forum so I thought I'd start something a little more official. I hope this is within the rules of this forum. I appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and ability to post this on here.

Hello fellow off road enthusiasts. I just want to introduce myself and offer up for sale an OBA solution that I've been putting together. My name is Nate, I'm an avid wheeler and auto enthusiast. My day job is managing a large retail Tire Center but I've had this idea to offer up a quality Co2 On Board Air system at a price that I think will be very attractive to most of you. Over the last couple months I've been making arrangements with suppliers, and getting all my ducks in a row in order to be able to offer this system at the $200 price point, and provide quality components.

I don't want to ramble on too much, so I'm going to provide a link to a thread that tells the story of how this all came about, if anyone is interested!

Would you buy a $200 CO2 set up?

I'm also going to throw in a link to my build thread on JeepForum. Just so you guy's can put a "name" to an unknown company and know that I've been around a while and am known to be a stand up guy. (I think! Very Happy) It'll show my progression with my TJ, and my wheeling adventures for several years time.

Nate's 2002 TJ, simple but effective.... - JeepForum.com

Ok, any more questions about my background or anything like that, since I don't have any history on this forum. I'd be happy to answer.

Now I'm just going to assume most of y'all know what I'm selling and what it's used for, but if anyone needs any explanation I'd be happy to go into more detail.

My website URL for selling the Co2 systems is Instant Air Supply

It's $200 plus shipping for the basic kit, or $218 plus shipping for the same kit W/ 2 genuine quick fist rubber mounts.

I now offer Powder Coating for $30 on all bottles. Lot's of colors!

This get's you:

USA made Catalina aluminum 10lb Co2 cylinder with handle
USA made Western Industries 150 psi fixed Co2 regulator
USA made Flexeel 25' braided polyurethane hose with rebuildable and reusable ends.
Premium brass 6 ball couplers, one male, one female
Steel hose fittings, one male, one female
Premium brass Euro air chuck (very nice, not a leaking piece of crap like most on the market)
IAS Decal
2 genuine quick fist rubber mounts (optional)

Here are some product photos....

azflycaster
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:17 am    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

Air up Nirvana!

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:46 am    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

Is there any way to put a Gauge on the regulator?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
calichaos
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

quick fists you say?

maybe you and Desert Rat can get together and drop the price of this combo even further....

tucson.craigslist.org/...74180.html

azfj.org/index.php?nam...375#192375
Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:

You could but it's not needed. A Co2 tank will read "full" around 800 psi or more depending on temperature until just before it's empty. The only way to tell how much you have left is to actually weigh the bottle. Also with the fixed 150psi regulator there is no need for a gauge there either. Not having gauges simplifies the system, eliminates the chance to bust one off while wheeling, and keeps costs down.

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

Instantairsupply wrote:
Jimbolio wrote:

You could but it's not needed. A Co2 tank will read "full" around 800 psi or more depending on temperature until just before it's empty. The only way to tell how much you have left is to actually weigh the bottle. Also with the fixed 150psi regulator there is no need for a gauge there either. Not having gauges simplifies the system, eliminates the chance to bust one off while wheeling, and keeps costs down.

Thanks! I don't own one yet so I didn't know. Great explain

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Photo Gallery
Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

Check me out on Facebook for all updates!!!

All RAW orders are shipped and all others dropped off at powder coating! Thank you off road community for being so supportive! MORE bottles and supplies coming in tomorrow so whoever wants to get in on the convenience and overall coolness of having an IAS Co2 On Board Air System..... what are you waiting for???

4GaugeSurprise
Obstacle Crusher
Obstacle Crusher

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

Instantairsupply wrote:
..... what are you waiting for???

Money.

** WARNING ** Many things I recommend are dangerous and probably foolish - but will probably work. **
Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

4GaugeSurprise wrote:
Instantairsupply wrote:
..... what are you waiting for???

Money.

Haha.... Ok, that's the only GOOD reason.

CampFJ
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

If any of you are still considering ordering one of these systems I received mine today and the quality of all the components was excellent. I will post a review and some pictures once I get it filled. Also Instant Air Supply has a deal going for free shipping that I just seen on their facebook page.

THANKSGIVING SALE!!!! Ok you guys have been asking for it, here it is. FREE SHIPPING until Cyber Monday! Use the code "thanks" during checkout. Lower 48 states only!

Thank you to everyone in the off-road community for the incredible support so far!!!

Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

joehammer wrote:
If any of you are still considering ordering one of these systems I received mine today and the quality of all the components was excellent. I will post a review and some pictures once I get it filled. Also Instant Air Supply has a deal going for free shipping that I just seen on their facebook page.

THANKSGIVING SALE!!!! Ok you guys have been asking for it, here it is. FREE SHIPPING until Cyber Monday! Use the code "thanks" during checkout. Lower 48 states only!

Thank you to everyone in the off-road community for the incredible support so far!!!

Thanks Man! I'm glad you're happy with your system!

Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

Thanks for the steady stream of orders this week everyone with the SALE pricing!

NO coupon code needed, just order the system of your choice and e-mail me at nathan@instantairsupply.com for powder coating services. This sale will end soon! If you're thinking about ordering for a Christmas gift please get your order processed ASAP so I can make sure we have no issues getting it there in time!

If you're not quite ready to order but plan on it soon, and want your bottle powder coated, send me a message to make sure I have the color you're looking for!

Here's are some of today's orders that shipped.... you guys really like the Olive Drab and of coarse Flat Black.....

Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

www.instantairsupply.com

Holiday sale still going strong. Check out the site for my lowest advertised prices of the year. This will end SOON!!

Here are two more custom orders shipping out! The Grey color is as close as I can get to "Anvil" grey and it looks awesome!

Jimbolio
Master Wheeler
Master Wheeler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

I'm convinced, I'm gonna be a customer, My MV-50 threw a rod on the run today. Joehammer used his instant airsupply and filled my kooks in about 4 minutes. Dang impressive. I hope I can pony up some cash before the sale expires.

Instantairsupply
AZ Pinstriped
AZ Pinstriped

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Co2 On Board Air Systems!!! www.instantairsupply.com Reply with quote

Jimbolio wrote:
I'm convinced, I'm gonna be a customer, My MV-50 threw a rod on the run today. Joehammer used his instant airsupply and filled my kooks in about 4 minutes. Dang impressive. I hope I can pony up some cash before the sale expires.

Awesome man, glad to hear that! Those MV-50's are tough little suckers though..... before i took the Co2 plunge I had one hard wired and mounted in my engine bay. Now I have one for an emergency back up in my truck and the last time I had to use it I almost went insane waiting for it, and that was filling my son's 31" tires.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic     |##| -> |=|      Forum Index -> Vendor/dealership Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: