Introduce Yourself Here!!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 34, 35, 36  Next  :| |:
-> General Discussion

#511: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Author: ratfinkLocation: southern Arizona PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:54 pm
    ----
welcome Tim. Hope to see you on the trails soon

#512: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:08 pm
    ----
Let's go Tim

#513: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Author: T-MoLocation: TUS,AZ and AUS,TX PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:23 pm
    ----
Let me get my armor on her and Ill be ready. I'm going up to Salt lake City to visit EXp One, Roto Pax, and Ricochet just after labor day! I feel like a kid at X-mas!

#514: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Author: RideAndHoverLocation: Tampa, Florida PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:14 am
    ----
Hi, everyone! Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online community of Jeep fans, like me. Cheers! Smile

#515: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Author: azflycasterLocation: Fountain Hills PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:50 am
    ----
Jeep like a noun?

#516: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Author: Wolterjwb PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:01 pm
    ----
Howdy everyone. After taking off north for 4 weeks living out of the FJ, decided it would be much more fun exploring with some new/local FJ friends. Live around Elliot & 10 (backside of South Mountain) but if a trip sounds fun and think the vehicle can handle it, up for most adventures. No mods on the FJ except slightly raised and a roof top tent that is ever present.
Cheers,
Jimmy

#517: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Author: CeeFishLocation: Flagstaff PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:54 am
    ----
Welcome Jimmy!

#518: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Author: zzmikeyLocation: Ahwatukee, AZ PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:49 am
    ----
Wolterjwb wrote:
Howdy everyone. After taking off north for 4 weeks living out of the FJ, decided it would be much more fun exploring with some new/local FJ friends. Live around Elliot & 10 (backside of South Mountain) but if a trip sounds fun and think the vehicle can handle it, up for most adventures. No mods on the FJ except slightly raised and a roof top tent that is ever present.
Cheers,
Jimmy

Hi Jimmy! you live right by me!
what color is your FJ?

mine is the heavily modded Quicksand, blacked out. Look for me and wave

#519: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Author: Wolterjwb PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:01 am
    ----
Hi Mike,

It's Army Green with white top. Can't miss it due to the 7x4 fiberglass tent on the roof rack! haha

I travel a lot for work but if in town, let's meet up for a beverage, would love to talk shop (as I'm a newb) to get some advice.

Cheers

#520: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Author: RideAndHoverLocation: Tampa, Florida PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:40 am
    ----
Welcome to the forum, Jimmy! Cheers!

#521: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Author: VaderGirlLocation: NW Tucson PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:20 am
    ----
Welcome to AZFJ Jimmy!

#522: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Author: dGunther PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:36 am
    ----
Hey all! Glad to found this community! I'll be moving to AZ and hopefully to join you guys.

#523: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Author: dunerLocation: Phoenix PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:12 pm
    ----
Hello to all the new people, can't wait to see all on the trails!

#524: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Author: RideAndHoverLocation: Tampa, Florida PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:27 am
    ----
dGunther wrote:
Hey all! Glad to found this community! I'll be moving to AZ and hopefully to join you guys.

Welcome, dGunther! Cheers! Very Happy

#525: Re: Introduce Yourself Here!!! Author: somjon PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:54 am
    ----
Hey guys, I'm Jon and I own a '12 FJ. See you around all.

-> General Discussion