Dravur's Smurf
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Member Buildups

#16: Re: Dravur's Smurf Author: dunerLocation: Phoenix PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:58 pm
    ----
Yes, Congrats!! That's a lot of happenings in the life of Shawn!! Good Job!

#17: Re: Dravur's Smurf Author: 1LouderLocation: Chandler PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:45 pm
    ----
Dravur wrote:
The owners are apparently in Slovenia...

Slovenia is a great place! I need to go back. Do you want to pay me to go over there to get them to sign?

#18: Re: Dravur's Smurf Author: BlissLocation: Flagstaff PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:25 pm
    ----
I hope you get the house in AZ Smile Looking forward to seeing you at off camber.

#19: Re: Dravur's Smurf Author: ThoreauLocation: NE Phoenix PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:36 pm
    ----
Ditto... but if not, dibbs on the pmags!

#20: Re: Dravur's Smurf Author: Dravur PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:56 pm
    ----
I am looking at this Suspension kit. Anything else I would need?

www.metaltech4x4.com/p...-lift.aspx

#21: Re: Dravur's Smurf Author: CeeFishLocation: Flagstaff PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:07 pm
    ----
Nice kit, I'm sure you'll be happy...big $$$ though.

If you want my help putting together a kit, let me know...

#22: Re: Dravur's Smurf Author: Wikid PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:47 pm
    ----
That kit has just about all you will need and then some. Make sure these are the extended length shocks/coilovers and you may as well add The CDC valving . it makes a big difference in being able to adjust for terrain and load .

#23: Re: Dravur's Smurf Author: Dravur PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:15 am
    ----
newest Photo, havent got the lift on yet. I went with a Toytec Boos lift as I have spent WAY too much money lately. Closing costs suck Monkey Nuts. I also ordered Bud Built Armour and all of it should be here in a couple weeks.

My lights are all installed and I have a mount for the rack for a couple Rotopax 3 gallon fuel containers. Falcon Fabricationis great at figuring out how to get all the stuff done. I highly recommend them.

Warrior Roof Rack.
Demello Rally Bumper
LED lights all over the place
7" HID in the front
A few other pieces thrown in for good measure.

-> Member Buildups