Dravur's Smurf
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Member Buildups

#1: Dravur's Smurf Author: Dravur PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:53 pm
    ----
Ok, I have to start a new thread. My new Smurf is now a Work in Progress. I have a new bumper coming for it, but other than that, I just have parts off my old rig, like the roof rack and a few other things.

What shall i do? first things is to get a new CB and get my Ham installed, get the antennas up. Then get a new Winch. My old one mated with a tree and that is never good.

Anyway, here is a Photo to get us started....

#2: Re: Dravur's Smurf Author: mod_muscle PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:09 pm
    ----
You can't mod that! That's the ultimate fj. It will only be worth more in the long run if you set it in garage, keep it covered and have a trickle charger on the battery. Anything else and you are ruining that truck!

Oh yea...you selling the stock rack?
Smile

#3: Re: Dravur's Smurf Author: CeeFishLocation: Flagstaff PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:05 pm
    ----
Looks good Shawn.

More pictures please Wink

...oh and I want those wheels... Cool

#4: Re: Dravur's Smurf Author: Dravur PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:55 pm
    ----
Well, I am not looking at getting rid of it any time soon, so Modding it, I shall do. I have a Demello Rally bumper coming and getting some lights on order now. Other than that, I am not sure what I want to do.

I have the Warrior flat roof rack. I may put that back on.

I want to do a lift, not sure what yet.

As to the wheels... I'm keeping them.

#5: Re: Dravur's Smurf Author: Dravur PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:56 pm
    ----
One more photo.

#6: Re: Dravur's Smurf Author: dunerLocation: Phoenix PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:36 am
    ----
Just order everything and have a mod party! Would be fun to do it all at once! Once you know all that you want!

#7: Re: Dravur's Smurf Author: Dravur PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:51 am
    ----
I have the bumper and now a winch coming. I now need to figure out the lift. Once I get the lift ordered, I will see who wants to do a lift party.

#8: Re: Dravur's Smurf Author: Ccarter05Location: Flagstaff PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:50 pm
    ----
LOOKS NICE

#9: Re: Dravur's Smurf Author: TrounceLocation: Arcadia PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:01 am
    ----
Put the ICONS on it Shawn! You will not be disappointed!

#10: Re: Dravur's Smurf Author: okiefjLocation: Glendale, Arizona PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:30 am
    ----
Any updates?

#11: Re: Dravur's Smurf Author: Dravur PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:12 am
    ----
Im getting all the parts. I have the lights on order, I have the Rally bumper and have a winch on order.

So, as soon as I get everything together, I can start modding, but I also need to think about the suspension. I want to do this all before I move I hope

#12: Re: Dravur's Smurf Author: Grinder PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:13 am
    ----
Are you moving to CO completely?

#13: Re: Dravur's Smurf Author: dunerLocation: Phoenix PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:45 am
    ----
Moving to Colo.? I did not here about this!

#14: Re: Dravur's Smurf Author: Dravur PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:08 am
    ----
I bought some rental properties in CO. And I may use one of them in the summer. I have also put an offer in on a house here in AZ, so I may be staying here if they accept my offer. So, I am moving, just not sure when or where at moment.

I am also starting up a business and might be restarting Flatiron Tactical. I have a new Arizona business license and am working on some imports. I am working with suppliers right now, so have been busier than heck. I have to finalize the paperwork in CO next week, sign my life away and I should know by 5 pm today if I have a new home here in AZ.

edit... ok, I wont find out till tomorrow on the house. The owners are apparently in Slovenia...

#15: Re: Dravur's Smurf Author: CeeFishLocation: Flagstaff PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:42 pm
    ----
Congrats on the new properties and house Shawn...and business opportunities as well...

-> Member Buildups