First Fridays Table Mesa Trail Run and Dinner
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33  Next  :| |:
-> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings

#1: First Fridays Table Mesa Trail Run and Dinner Author: ChigoeLocation: Sunny Scottsdale PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:56 am
    ----
The First First Friday run was a success..............thanks to all who participated.

And the Second First Friday run has arrived...July 4th.

Running a trail similar to last months (if you were there) but with MUCH more playground areas and much longer!!! Very Happy
Lots of sand , trees, and riverbed action. Cool
I pre-ran this last Saturday and saw Conejo returning from a CK run.
It will be very warm (but not too bad in the wash) so bring lots of water.
With more areas to play, we'll set up a base camp for dinner, and wheel around the area as needed.
Lots of folks will have Fourth activities already in mind, so a smaller hardcore group could be the result.
Meet at usual Fridays run airdown at TM .. Razz BUT DONT AIRDOWN until we get to trailhead.....about 5 miles of freeway driving to exit.
Next month.....First Fridays August 1st Exclamation

#2: Re: First Fridays Table Mesa Trail Run and Dinner Author: conejoLocation: Laveen PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:33 pm
    ----
Woot! Hi Jimmy!

#3: Re: First Fridays Table Mesa Trail Run and Dinner Author: TUFFYLocation: Sun City PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:28 pm
    ----
This sounds like fun!!! I will bring my gas grill and all are welcome to use it...the tastier the better!!!

#4: Re: First Fridays Table Mesa Trail Run and Dinner Author: azflycasterLocation: Fountain Hills PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:53 pm
    ----
Uh oh I'm off Friday...What where is TM.....😤

#5: Re: First Fridays Table Mesa Trail Run and Dinner Author: ChigoeLocation: Sunny Scottsdale PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:49 pm
    ----
Friday Nights<<<<<clic<<<

#6: Re: First Fridays Table Mesa Trail Run and Dinner Author: Homedad PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:15 pm
    ----
This thread is Homedad approved

#7: Re: First Fridays Table Mesa Trail Run and Dinner Author: TUFFYLocation: Sun City PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:33 pm
    ----
Ok, I've decided I want to eat hamburgs on the 4th of July (or 5th of July if that's how it turns out). I am gonna stop and pick up enough for everybody. Just post how many people you have in your rig. Jimmy is most likely riding single so that's two...

#8: Re: First Fridays Table Mesa Trail Run and Dinner Author: FinnLocation: Tempe PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:38 pm
    ----
First Friday night I've gotten off all year. I'm In!

#9: Re: First Fridays Table Mesa Trail Run and Dinner Author: azflycasterLocation: Fountain Hills PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:58 pm
    ----
Uuhh what time is meet up? There is no time posted. My one and only Friday night off too! And if storms bad will you get video of me eating a burger getting washed away in a flash flood for CNN and my family?

#10: Re: First Fridays Table Mesa Trail Run and Dinner Author: azflycasterLocation: Fountain Hills PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:56 am
    ----
So many threads so few Friday nights OK I saw a time I'm in, I'll bring something fun to consume.

#11: Re: First Fridays Table Mesa Trail Run and Dinner Author: SealClubber PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:41 am
    ----
Jimmy!

#12: Re: First Fridays Table Mesa Trail Run and Dinner Author: ChigoeLocation: Sunny Scottsdale PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:44 am
    ----
azflycaster1 wrote:
Uuhh what time is meet up? There is no time posted. My one and only Friday night off too! And if storms bad will you get video of me eating a burger getting washed away in a flash flood for CNN and my family?

We'll be full of food for the epic flash flood video!
Table Mesa exit 6:00ish, depart 7:00 sharp
Latecomers.....CrownKing exit (first one past Black canyon) winding main road, go 1.8 miles from offramp turn, go left on decent size offroading area and down to river, north from there up the river. Google maps shows it well.
CH 16

#13: Re: First Fridays Table Mesa Trail Run and Dinner Author: FinnLocation: Tempe PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:13 pm
    ----
Headed out now. I'll be on 146.46 and cb16

#14: Re: First Fridays Table Mesa Trail Run and Dinner Author: AZFJTOYLocation: n-e Buckeye PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:55 pm
    ----
Be seeing you all around 6:30. Will mooch food and share beer.

#15: Re: First Fridays Table Mesa Trail Run and Dinner Author: azflycasterLocation: Fountain Hills PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:25 pm
    ----
Should have never just answered my phone, dang it! Running to take care of some family crap don't count on me. I'll repost if I can make it.

-> Expeditions, trail runs, or gatherings