FS - Total Chaos Lower Link Skids
-> Classifieds

#1: FS - Total Chaos Lower Link Skids Author: zzmikeyLocation: Ahwatukee, AZ PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:32 am
    ----
Very helpful to protect your lower links from boulders and such. In excellent condition.
www.chaosfab.com/2005-...ories.html

I am switching to All Pro, as these TC skids will not fit with my new lower links.

$85 (and you can save on shipping if you come get them Very Happy )

#2: Re: FS - Total Chaos Lower Link Skids Author: ayc_fj PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:27 pm
    ----
I might be interested if they are still available. do you have any pictures? Thanks!

#3: Re: FS - Total Chaos Lower Link Skids Author: fjlarryLocation: Glendale PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:36 pm
    ----
Click on the link in his post and it's the 3rd one down or this….

#4: Re: FS - Total Chaos Lower Link Skids Author: zzmikeyLocation: Ahwatukee, AZ PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:49 pm
    ----
fjlarry wrote:
Click on the link in his post and it's the 3rd one down or this….

What he said ^^^^

#5: Re: FS - Total Chaos Lower Link Skids Author: fjlarryLocation: Glendale PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:58 pm
    ----
85 bucks is a deal for these…….

#6: Re: FS - Total Chaos Lower Link Skids Author: ayc_fj PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:33 pm
    ----
are they powdercoated or raw? and do you still have the hardware to mount?

#7: Re: FS - Total Chaos Lower Link Skids Author: zzmikeyLocation: Ahwatukee, AZ PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:06 pm
    ----
ayc_fj wrote:
are they powdercoated or raw? and do you still have the hardware to mount?

yes, I have hardware to mount.

They are raw - powdercoated wouldn't matter as most of the time they are covered in mud Smile

#8: Re: FS - Total Chaos Lower Link Skids Author: ayc_fj PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:24 pm
    ----
perfect! ill take em. pm sent!

#9: Re: FS - Total Chaos Lower Link Skids Author: 1LouderLocation: Chandler PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:26 pm
    ----
Me as a backup buyer..

#10: Re: FS - Total Chaos Lower Link Skids Author: azflycasterLocation: Fountain Hills PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:57 pm
    ----
Me as a backup backup

-> Classifieds