WTB OEM Brushguard
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Classifieds

#1: WTB OEM Brushguard Author: usmc47Location: Phoenix PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:07 pm
    ----
Lookin for an OEM brush guard, i'm sure someone out there has one they dont want anymore, i see bone stock FJ all over town that have clearly never seen a trail with em and i'm sure they could care less about having one. my over the bumper brush guard has taken a beating from decreased approach angle and time to go.

#2: Re: WTB OEM Brushguard Author: conejoLocation: Laveen PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:31 pm
    ----
I can't remember his name, but last Friday night the guy from Minnesota said his brother has one hanging in the garage he wants to get rid of.

Hopefully Homedad or Chigoe can recall who he is...

#3: Re: WTB OEM Brushguard Author: ratfinkLocation: southern Arizona PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:52 am
    ----
Too bad you're in Phoenix, I have one I need to get rid of.

#4: Re: WTB OEM Brushguard Author: usmc47Location: Phoenix PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:59 am
    ----
how far south u reside?

#5: Re: WTB OEM Brushguard Author: ratfinkLocation: southern Arizona PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:50 pm
    ----
Vail/Rita Ranch. South and east.

#6: Re: WTB OEM Brushguard Author: usmc47Location: Phoenix PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:10 pm
    ----
by tucson? meet you half way

#7: Re: WTB OEM Brushguard Author: ratfinkLocation: southern Arizona PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:19 pm
    ----
I don't know when i could. Lots of things going on for the next couple weeks.

#8: Re: WTB OEM Brushguard Author: usmc47Location: Phoenix PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:26 pm
    ----
is it in good shape? u have all the mounting hardware?

#9: Re: WTB OEM Brushguard Author: ratfinkLocation: southern Arizona PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:30 pm
    ----
It is in great shape. Not sure about the hardware, easy enough to come up with.
I take it that you were in the service judging by you handle. I will "gift" it to you as a thank you for your service,(even if you are a Marine!)

#10: Re: WTB OEM Brushguard Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:43 pm
    ----
That's some good stuff right there!

#11: Re: WTB OEM Brushguard Author: usmc47Location: Phoenix PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:57 pm
    ----
wow, thats a deal i can't pass up. and your are correct, i was in the Corps, just got out in august. i'll presume you served as well? and just tell me when and where and ill cruise down to you! once again wow pretty awesome

#12: Re: WTB OEM Brushguard Author: ratfinkLocation: southern Arizona PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:21 pm
    ----
Going on a run tomorrow. I should be here Sunday. Just let me know what works for you.
Yea, a grunt in the Army.

#13: Re: WTB OEM Brushguard Author: ratfinkLocation: southern Arizona PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:24 pm
    ----
I even have some lights if you want them.

#14: Re: WTB OEM Brushguard Author: usmc47Location: Phoenix PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:20 pm
    ----
i have the factory light kit installed on the brush guard i have now, and i can head down Sunday for sure. that awesome u served, i was a mechanic in a grunt battalion. thanks for hooking it up, i have a buncha stock suspension components if ur in need of anything?

#15: Re: WTB OEM Brushguard Author: ratfinkLocation: southern Arizona PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:42 am
    ----
I am good on the suspension stuff. Suki,(pronounced Sooki) is in pretty good shape.
What time do you think you will be down? I assume you are going to haul it home.

-> Classifieds