allegiance auto glass- Windshields for FJ's!
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 80, 81, 82  Next  :| |:
-> Vendor/dealership Reviews

#1201: Re: A Better View Autoglass - Windshields for FJ's! Author: AZCruiserLocation: Scottsdale PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:37 pm
    ----
Thank you Bryan and Jenn for doing a superb job on replacing my front windshield and side window trim on my FJ! Fast, friendly and done right! You guys are highly recommended!

#1202: Re: A Better View Autoglass - Windshields for FJ's! Author: gliderazLocation: avondale PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:38 pm
    ----
You are very welcome

#1203: Re: A Better View Autoglass - Windshields for FJ's! Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:21 am
    ----
AZCruiser wrote:
Thank you Bryan and Jenn for doing a superb job on replacing my front windshield and side window trim on my FJ! Fast, friendly and done right! You guys are highly recommended!

You forgot cute.

#1204: Re: A Better View Autoglass - Windshields for FJ's! Author: AZRichLocation: Ahwatukee PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:26 pm
    ----
Brian swapped out my LCA’s on my 08 4Runner yesterday and it’s made a big difference in the ride. My lower ball joints were shot and now I have new greasable moogs. Can’t beat the price either, about a third of what the stealership would’ve charged! Thanks Brian, I’ll be back when the FJ is ready for the same thing.

#1205: Re: A Better View Autoglass - Windshields for FJ's! Author: gliderazLocation: avondale PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:36 am
    ----
Your very welcome, it was great seeing you and glad I could help out.

#1206: Re: A Better View Autoglass - Windshields for FJ's! Author: MasadaLocation: Glendale, AZ PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:59 pm
    ----
I have my appointment set up on Tuesday next week for new glass in the FJ, looking forward to getting a better view of the road (ok I know that was cheesy).

#1207: Re: A Better View Autoglass - Windshields for FJ's! Author: gliderazLocation: avondale PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:49 pm
    ----
As some of you my know a better view autoglass is no longer a family company . They are using subcontractors to do the installs. There are some good and some bad ones out there which will you get? Please be wary of anyone changing out your glass it's your and your family's life in that installers hands.
I will rebuild and over come and when I do I will post. Thank you very much. If you have glass needs I can still get it taken care of just shoot me a call602-828-2437 or email. Glideraz @ hotmail.com

Last edited by glideraz on Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total

#1208: Re: A Better View Autoglass - Windshields for FJ's! Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:58 pm
    ----
Really sorry for you guys Bryan.

#1209: Re: A Better View Autoglass - Windshields for FJ's! Author: gliderazLocation: avondale PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:13 pm
    ----
I am too jimbo

#1210: Re: allegiance auto glass- Windshields for FJ's! Author: gliderazLocation: avondale PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:14 am
    ----
new company is up and running give me a buzz and we can get it rolling for you

bryan 602-828-2437

#1211: Re: allegiance auto glass- Windshields for FJ's! Author: zzmikeyLocation: Ahwatukee, AZ PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:21 pm
    ----
I need a new sticker.... Smile

#1212: Re: allegiance auto glass- Windshields for FJ's! Author: azflycasterLocation: Fountain Hills PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:47 pm
    ----
I'm going to go throw rocks at FJ's Surprised

#1213: Re: allegiance auto glass- Windshields for FJ's! Author: gliderazLocation: avondale PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:54 pm
    ----
That's the spirit, big plans coming soon

#1214: Re: allegiance auto glass- Windshields for FJ's! Author: 8LFGRNDLocation: Flag, AZ PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:04 am
    ----
I'm glad all is working out for you guys, keep up the great work.

What, stickers? My wife hates'm, so the more the better!

#1215: Re: allegiance auto glass- Windshields for FJ's! Author: gliderazLocation: avondale PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:03 am
    ----
My birthday special I'm gonna extend this offer for the month of April.
120 cash back for fjs and newer runners and Tacoma's.
All others 60 cash back.
Let's kick off my new life with a hell of a month.
Give me a buzz or text 602-828-2437.
Thank you for choosing me to do your glass replacement.

-> Vendor/dealership Reviews