Jimbolio's "Precious"
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next  :| |:
-> Member Buildups

#166: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: LESZMORLocation: Tucson, AZ PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:07 pm
    ----
TOY4WD wrote:
LESZMOR wrote:
TOY4WD wrote:
Those are nice tires. I've had no issues out of the 3 sets i have bought. They do not chunck like the KOs.
SHIT 3 sets you go through tires like you go through soiled underwear

Remember when the oil needs changed I sell my truck. Those 3 sets where for 3 different vehicles. ☺
Yeah I know that's my point 3 sets in under 2 years

#167: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: CRAZYJOHNLocation: TUCSON PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:45 pm
    ----
I thought so, your truck is just about there! huh Jake? I told you your on the vegas betting chart.

#168: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:45 pm
    ----
Ouch

#169: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:53 pm
    ----
Well since Photofuckit screwed us all out of the pleasure of viewing the precious and his modifications. I have prepared this simple guide for you:

FJ_SIDE VIEW
by Jim Long, on Flickr

#170: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: spaldamLocation: Fountain Hills, AZ PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:47 pm
    ----
what kind of shovel is that? Mine isn't holding up to the weather very well, and need one that will.

Last edited by spaldam on Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

#171: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:36 am
    ----
A steel one from ace hardware

#172: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:21 am
    ----
Well, it's been 10 years since the Precious and I joined forces. ON 11/11/17, she suffered a catastrophic blow to the front left fender flare- causing a roll down the body, a bend of the fender and denting to the driver / rear suicide door. The driver door no longer opens cleanly but hooks the fender.

Here you can plainly see the damage to be fixed!

Here's the spot near coke ovens that did the deed:
(Picture a bunch of vehicles jeeps and an FJ placing their Left tire on the wall, their right tire on the high unwashed out part and straddling this 36" deep channel. Everyone else made it unscathed, well, of course....The great Jimbolio....)

Finally, the insurance came through to repair the damage, but since it's paint chip here and little dent there, it's time for a full makeover.

Mod_Muscle (who's a saint to do that in 104°)░ came over yesterday and we took all of here heavy offroading clothes off (No easy task considering 10 years of corrosion and caked mud!) But here she is, ready for ye olde body/paint shoppe.

Which Color will it be? Hmmmm...

#173: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: CRAZYJOHNLocation: TUCSON PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:41 am
    ----
stick to the color that she is other wise all you door and hood jams will look like a makeover, unless all that is also getting paint???

#174: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: azflycasterLocation: Fountain Hills PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:20 pm
    ----
It's about time you pushed yourself and took some chances off road Embarassed

#175: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: tibaal89Location: Tucson, AZ PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:14 pm
    ----
wow! never seen you with your clothes off...

#176: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: CRAZYJOHNLocation: TUCSON PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:23 pm
    ----
Jim who is painting it?

#177: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:06 pm
    ----
Central collision on grant

#178: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:58 pm
    ----
tibaal89 wrote:
wow! never seen you with your clothes off...
I bet it was 700# of weight

#179: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: AZFJTOYLocation: n-e Buckeye PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:39 pm
    ----
Quicksand isn't on your color chart but I'm sure they can find it.

Are you gonna scratch the new paint?

#180: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:13 pm
    ----
WOW, came across a picture on Shutterfly from 10 years ago. The Precious was exactly 1 month old. And completely bone stock.

-> Member Buildups