Jimbolio's "Precious"
Go to page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next  :| |:
-> Member Buildups

#1: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:42 pm
    ----

Purchased September 2008

MODS So Far:
    Rock Rails
    Bling Plate
    Rock Rail steps
    OME 3" Heavy Coils and Shocks
    ARB Roof Rack.

Last edited by Jimbolio on Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:17 am; edited 2 times in total

#2: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: ZenPunk PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:00 pm
    ----
We need pictures Jim!!!

#3: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: archtucsonfjLocation: Salt Lake City PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:00 pm
    ----
where is the pic?

#4: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: tibaal89Location: Tucson, AZ PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:11 pm
    ----
Yea, Jimbo use the 'IMG code' link that photobucket gives you... fixed it for you, check it out!

#5: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: ZenPunk PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:12 pm
    ----
lol

#6: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: Homedad PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:24 pm
    ----
This thread is worthless without pics!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Homedad on Sat May 09, 2009 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

#7: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:33 pm
    ----
ZenPunk wrote:
We need pictures Jim!!!

man I was so tired after leaving the Mod party at 8:00. I'll post up tomorrow. BUT, here are some pics of the birth:

Salesman shows me the Precious for the 1st time! (Purchased in LA-South Bay Toyota) - 23 Miles on the Speedo Very Happy NOTE all the Remove before flight stickers inside

1st MOD -
Bling Plate and Factory Rock Rails (On the way to Chiva Falls)

2nd MOD-
Rock Rail Steps - These were damaged on the Solero Rd/Bull Springs Run - They may yet live since it is 3" harder to climb into the FJ now. They were kind of a pain in the ass to take off before making a run. (So that's why they hit a rock on this one)

3rd MOD -
    Old Man EMU 3" Lift
    ARB Roof Rack with Mesh Floor (Really sweet)
    FJ Cruiser Mount Kit
    ARB Deflator

4th MOD -
A set of 4 BFG AllTerrain KO 285/75/R16. I'll get the 5th one when I sell my roof rack.

5th Mod
All-Pro Front Skid (From Trailbus)well seasoned
--Yet to be installed

CATCHING some AIR in Chimney Rock! (4.3.10)

Last edited by Jimbolio on Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:30 am; edited 6 times in total

#8: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: CopDocLocation: Tucson, AZ PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:25 am
    ----
That was funny as hell. Where do you guys get that stuff?? And who wants to spend the day teaching me how to do that in my computer????

Ya,Ya---I thought so.

Thanks anyway,

Doc

#9: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:44 am
    ----
DOn't ask me to, I screwed it up and Tibaal89 had to save me.

#10: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:02 am
    ----
Haven't Udated this in a While:

6th Mods:
Additions:
    Allpro Front Skid

Allpro rear Link Skids
    ARB snatch strap
    3x Bow Shackles (2x3/4")
    Boztec Diff Skid
    Trasharoo
    Flood lights on ARB Rack
    HIGH Lift jack and Billet Mounts
    Cobra 29 Classic CB
    Removable Antenna.

3-1/2' step on the Rug Road

Carpet Hill

Last edited by Jimbolio on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

#11: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: blue10Location: Mesa PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:04 am
    ----
Jimbolio wrote:
Haven't Udated this in a While:

6th Mods:
Additions:
    Allpro Front Skid
    Allpro rear Link Skids
    ARB snatch strap
    3x Bow Shackles (2x3/4")
    Boztec Diff Skid
    Trasharoo
    Flood lights on ARB Rack
    HIGH Lift jack and Billet Mounts
    Cobra 29 Classic CB
    Removable Antenna.

3-1/2' step on the Rug Road

Carpet Hill

I don't want to contradict what the master has taught you, but a smart private would mount his Hi-Lift on the side of his rack, and he'd wear real shoes when out in the nowhere.

#12: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: tibaal89Location: Tucson, AZ PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:42 am
    ----
I'm curious what makes you think it matters how one orients their offroad fashion tool...

#13: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: FatRat PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:49 am
    ----
but I do have to agree with blue10 about the shoes.

#14: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:17 am
    ----
Let's again Agree to Agree.
I wouldn't wear open toed shoes OR short pants when tooling around in the desert. years of experience teaches me there are too many nasties for that.

As for the High lift, I may move it a little over but I didn't want it to hit the antenna too much. No more on the side for me. Gonna put my quick fists and shovel/axe there.

#15: Re: Jimbolio's "Precious" Author: blue10Location: Mesa PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:46 am
    ----
tibaal89 wrote:
I'm curious what makes you think it matters how one orients their offroad fashion tool...

It's just a little razzing from another thread.

-> Member Buildups