FJ Bumper question
-> General Discussion

#1: FJ Bumper question Author: LDOUSNLocation: Scottsdale AZ PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:28 pm
    ----
Hey FJ people.

I replaced my stock rear bumper with an ARB. The Fiber glass corner piece Modification was a bear and I ended up pulling them and discarding them when the made too much noise in the wind. I now have an open area at each corner. I will probably paint the area black to match the bumper if I do not hear a better idea from the Forum. Has anyone else had this issue?

LDOUSN

#2: Re: FJ Bumper question Author: calichaos PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:10 am
    ----
fiber glass? I am confused. There is plastic back in the rear corners. Modifying the corners does take a bit of patience.. but no I've never heard of anyone having the problems you are describing.

#3: Re: FJ Bumper question Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:11 pm
    ----
Take a look at these:
www.4wheelparts.com/Ar...zIQAvD_BwE

#4: Re: FJ Bumper question Author: LDOUSNLocation: Scottsdale AZ PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:12 pm
    ----
Jimbolio wrote:
Take a look at these:
www.4wheelparts.com/Ar...zIQAvD_BwE

#5: Re: FJ Bumper question Author: LDOUSNLocation: Scottsdale AZ PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:15 pm
    ----
Looks like a fix. People at Warrior think it will work thans Jimbo

#6: Re: FJ Bumper question Author: JimbolioLocation: Tucson PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:45 pm
    ----
You are welcome

#7: Re: FJ Bumper question Author: LDOUSNLocation: Scottsdale AZ PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:13 pm
    ----
Jimbo:

I want to thank you for turning me on the the Warrior Corner Guards for my Cruiser. I had some problems with the shipping since they had to send me the mounting brackets that were not included in the original shipment. Once I had all the parts it took me about two hours to install and they look great. I hope we can hook up out in the woods someday and I will treat you to an adult beverage if you imbibe.

LDOUSN

-> General Discussion